Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Little Miss Big Sky With Her 1st Buck

They do love their hats! My daughters first deer, last November.

Attachments

• PIC_0039.jpg
    PIC_0039.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 96
Hey, wait a minute........................

Remember he is a "visor phobe".

That's awesome Troy! Tell her that I want an autograph! Alright Dad lets see some picts of your stuff now that you got the kiddos taken care of . I'm trying to get my son something as well.

Nice! Congrats Troy!

I had my daughter out for a few days and she had a forked horn in her crosshairs 5 different times but JUST as she finally got comfortable with the shot, the little turd would make his move! By the 3rd time she was angry at the little guy and really wanted to take him home!

Maybe this weekend!

Congrats again! Great pics! Love the hat!

Horn Seeker I KNOW EXACTLY what you are talking about. We went through the exact same senarios with my daughter. In fact the night she killed this buck it was our second encounter with him. Lots of issues with keeping the crosshairs steady in the scope. However when she finally did pull the trigger it was a perfect shot.

Girls :)

Another great story of family teamwork and sharing the outdoors with the next generation!! Well done!! After sending off my son this past year to college I am hoping that my girls decide to join the family tradition of muzzleloader hunting in December during our gun season. They talk about shooting a deer, but then they talk about the deer's "cute factor".. :) Whatever they decide is fine, I'm just glad they like going along once in a while. They love the venison steaks, so I'm guessing they will help fill the freezer eventually... anyway, I had to share a silly pic of my youngest as she helped carry my gear to the groundblind last week....with her fun furry hat on also!

Attachments

• IMG01025-20121019-1725.jpg
    IMG01025-20121019-1725.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 72
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back