Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Little Belt Mountains Honey Holes

Sorry JLS I must've missed your comment between all of the mud flinging. Still interested in some critiques? I'm not entirely sure how DM works on here or I would have reached out that way.
I donā€™t know how to private message either. Will be up there the 10th to the 19th of sep.

Congrats. It took me two years before I even saw one while hunting and then two more to kill one. I hunted the Little Belts the past two years. I connected late in the season both times. Didn't archery hunt very much but enough to call in a spike last year. I let him walk but got a cool video out of it. I'm deployed now and will be during hunting season this year. I won't give you my "spots," but if you want to talk through your plan a little more specifically than you would on an open forum, I can provide my advice based off what's worked for me.
Could you private message me?

The thing about the little belts is the elk are scattered. Like really scattered. There is no real funnel where you can usually find them. They just kind of go everywhere. There is certainly a lot of luck involved. Your endurance will be your
Is there main herds, or smaller groups? Here the herds move through units depending on the year. Some units house elk as others are just pass throughs. Anyone know how visibility is up there?

Is there main herds, or smaller groups? Here the herds move through units depending on the year. Some units house elk as others are just pass throughs. Anyone know how visibility is up there?
your gonna require a lot of luck to get into them. I have never seen a large herd of elk other then on private. There is loads of elk they are just scattered. Keep in mind the amount of pressure those hills get closer to the roads. Venture out.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back