Leupold

Just sent binos back had them 25 yrs the guy on the phone said they would prob replace them instead of fixing
thats service !!!!!! either way Ill be happy
That’s incredible! Brand loyalty for you I assume, doubtful they’re gonna lose you as a customer.

Just sent binos back had them 25 yrs the guy on the phone said they would prob replace them instead of fixing

Thanks for the reminder. I have a 3-9 Leupold scope that the parallax went wonky on last season. Needs to go back. Can't beat their guarantee.

It’s amazing to me that a guy that spends as many days afield as Steve Rinella would actually use Vortex glass. Guess the sponsorship perks are as good as the warranty.
Must be. I had to send a Vortex Spotter back NIB. Shoulda shook the package. Then I would have heard the objective lens rattling around. mtmuley

I had same excellent service when i sent back old pair of binos for alignment check. What a great organization cranking out quality products.

This is why I stick with Leupold, they have the best customer service and their glass the past 5 years has definitely gotten better. Love their scopes more then the two ziess scopes that I have

They sent an email the same week they were delivered to them that it would take about 5 weeks to complete the service IMO thats very good turn around time
Ill let you guys know if they repair or replace

I recently did a road trip. I came back and notice a crack on the front lens of my Bx-4 binoculars. Do you think Leupold will repair it for free?

I have personally had excellent service from Leupold from there custom shop, buy Burris has provided the same excellent service as well. I will say today 3 of 4 of my High powered have Leupold. Competition makes a company better.

It seems like when I started hunting, Leupold was the pinnacle. Then a ton of other companies came out, and Leupold has gotten better, in part due to technology and the competition I would assume? I have had access to a crazy amount of very high-end optics over the years, mainly due to work.

I recently bought a new Leupold scope and had occasion to use one of their spotters. These are the first of their newish products that I have used in a long time, and I am very happy. Their customer service was great, the one time I had to reach out to them. I will continue to give them my money.

Similar thing happened to me when I sent in a range finder that lost it's display. About a week later I got the newest model in the mail with a note saying they couldn't fix mine.
Buddy had a "waterproof" vortex rangefinder get a bug (earwig) inside of it and visibly rot on the lens.
He sent it back and vortex refused to warrant it.
Its now a running joke in our group.

Some of you guys have sure had a better experience with Leupold than I have had, I purchased one of their range finders in 2014 to use in Wyoming. In 2018 we went to Alaska and the thing would not range anything. Tried several different batteries same thing. After getting home from Alaska I made the three hour drive to Leupold with the range finder to have them tell me they did not make that model(TBR1200) and they would not warranty it. However they would give me 60% off of a new Rangefinder. A few hundred dollars and four days and I had the 1600 range finder.

January of this year I decided to have a custom rifle built. I was torn between a Leupold Vx6 and a Nightforce NXS for my new rifle. At the Sportsman's show in Puyallup in January prior to all this Covid19 crude I visited the Leupold booth I ended up instead of spending $1800.00 for a Vx6. I paid $2500 for a Mark 5 Leupold scope mostly because of their promotion you also got a free Kestrel with purchasing the Mark 5 rifle scope. My computer skills suck at best, after much help from Estevan at Leupold I was finally able to fill out the on line forms. Now I cannot fault Leupold on this part but they sent me an e-mail saying that they needed more information from me(Copy of Sale Receipt) unfortunately for me this e-mail went to my junk mail due to being firearm related.

After several months waiting for the Kestrel to arrive and not knowing about the e-mail that went into my junk folder. Along with several more e-mails to Estevan we figured out what happened. I found my receipt and scanned it and e-mailed to Estevan. He told me that the person that processed this was on leave for a week and he would get it to them when they returned the following week. two weeks later after not hearing from them I contacted Estevan again. He replied a day or two later to tell me that too much time had passed and they could not give me the free Kestrel as advertised and promised. But they would give me $150.00 off of one if I wanted to purchase one.

After what I feel like are two bad experiences with Leupold, I will never purchase another one of their products. Congratulations to you guys that have had good luck with them. Me not so much and I definitely am not good advertisement for them and will share my experiences with anyone anytime.

Jim Bradbury

Back