Leupold Customer Service A+

wct12

Saw someone the other day asking about Leupold's Customer service and just want to toss this out there.. Our family runs mostly leupolds on everything and had a scope get sent in for warranty and when it was returned to me you could tell it had been tampered with where the tape from leupold had been cut and then retaped over.. Open the box and remove the leupold box and open it to find that someone cut the UPS box open and removed the scope, then repackaged the empty leupold box back in it. I filed a police report right away got in contact with Leupolds customer service and apparently it has been an issue the last few days and they made it right (with an upgrade and some turrets even). If you are looking for a new scope and have your doubts about Leupold or their customer service.. They handled this very well and very quickly!Leupold Email.jpg

Leupold Box.jpeg

I'm not suprised at all, everytime I've dealt with Leupold their customer service was absolutely top notch! This seems very consistent over years. That combined with top notch products and I really don't even shop other scope brands.

Good thing about all the new optics companies and competition is companies are kicking it up a notch in customer service and keeping there customers. A win win for us. (y)

I agree, sometimes a little competition is a good thing. Same thing just happened to our local Kubota dealer (who used to be the only tractor dealer in town) when a huge John deere dealer bought the old dodge dealership directly across the street from the kubota dealer. All of a sudden what he was getting by with for years wasn't cutting it and he had to triple his inventory.

I'm not suprised at all, everytime I've dealt with Leupold their customer service was absolutely top notch! This seems very consistent over years. That combined with top notch products and I really don't even shop other scope brands.
Only other scope our family has sent in was 20 years ago if I remember right and that was all user caused.. about puked when I opened the box and it was empty.

Very very happy with how they handled all of this!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back