Let’s see your Trophy Room/Man Cave

Great looking place duckwrangler, I've hunted that river many times years ago, shot my only canvasback there. Was great when it got real cold. You got it set up right I bet you enjoy.

This buck is 218" gross and netted 211 3/8" for all you big muley fans.

Attachments

• KIMG1025.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 72
  • KIMG1026.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 43
  • KIMG1027.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 36
My Girlfriend just moved in and assisted with some furniture and wall art placement. There are others but these are the most special.

First archery deer (P&Y blacktail), First Rocky Mountain elk (archery), Only Tule Elk (Shoulder mount) , One of my best Wyoming Elk from a hunt with my dad.

The posters are Jack Swanson prints used for promoting a show I performed at for 8 years in Loomis.View attachment 109046

Not Shown are Euro mounts of 2 Pronghorn, a mule deer and the skull of the only coyote I killed with my bow (in the head).

One of the Racks from a Wyoming Mule deer hangs in the laundry room, a busted up euro Elk (from NM) hangs over my bed and a Wyoming elk antler plaque is across the room.

Within 12 hours she appreciated the mule deer rack.

64642699_10219102417060001_1306237049501646848_n.jpg
OK so I'm adding my 350 Rocky mountain bull to this wall. The Tule is a Semi Sneak Right Turn

I'm thinking of moving him to the spot where the right Rack is on the wall (looking at it)

And putting the RM on the Left side of the wall in a Semi sneak Left turn. I have to call my Taxidermist back....

page-227.jpg

Last edited:
The struggle is real brother. About the time that happens I feel it will be the boys' euros and shoulder mounts taking up the space but I'm alright with that.
Yeah we're in the middle of a small renovation and my critters places are quickly disappearing.

Might as well make earrings out of my balls next for her.

Some nice collections here. I hope to find half the trophy as some of you in my lifetime. Here’s my modest wall of raghorns from 8 years of piss pounding the mountains of central Montana. A couple more rag horns in the crawl space. CB2EA736-F44A-4546-88A7-660FCCEDA4F0.jpeg A few made it in the house. The MD is my Dads 31” 3 point we use as a Montana coat rack in our entry way.FC09D2C9-A004-4A65-9CC8-ACC0C9C54AB8.jpeg6E69A6B5-8959-4AB8-B2AD-9C2A59D4BC6F.jpeg

Have a few more sheep at the taxidermist, 2 should be about done, and just dropped one off., plus piles of deer, caribou and moose euros stacked up all over the place. Need a bigger house.
7 Dall Sheep. Whoa. Jealous over here.

Some nice collections here. I hope to find half the trophy as some of you in my lifetime. Here’s my modest wall of raghorns from 8 years of piss pounding the mountains of central Montana. A couple more rag horns in the crawl space. A few made it in the house. The MD is my Dads 31” 3 point we use as a Montana coat rack in our entry way.View attachment 265281
I like the angled plaque for the antlers. I think it shows off the tine length better that flat on the wall. more taxidermists should do this...

Back