Let's see some Mule Bucks

Back in the early and mid 2000's when unit 270 was really off the charts, I'd go down around Christmas and watch bucks. Somewhere I have a pile of old Hi-8 tapes with hours of deer footage. I'm sure the bucks have grown in my memory, but there were some incredible deer walking around back then. I really need to find those and figure out a way to convert them at some point.

A few more random pictures from over the years-

View attachment 132977

View attachment 132978

View attachment 132979

View attachment 132980

View attachment 132981
That bottom buck is beautiful!!

I feel like I have seen this buck in a pic
Like I said I didn’t take the picture but now days I can imagine it’s made it’s rounds. Here’s the picture of him dead blurred his face just cause I didn’t know if he wanted his picture posted. It was shot on his place just outside of the town I live in. He said it was 34” wide!50435C00-6ACB-4A20-9D58-372FF73A8401.jpeg

I think I need to go muley hunting lol
Like I said never see any where I elk hunt I was told they move into area in october when im back home chasing whitetails and bear

I will say none of these deer came from Eastern Montana.

All Colorado and Nevada.

Like I said I didn’t take the picture but now days I can imagine it’s made it’s rounds. Here’s the picture of him dead blurred his face just cause I didn’t know if he wanted his picture posted. It was shot on his place just outside of the town I live in. He said it was 34” wide!View attachment 133049
That's a freakin stud buck. The in line on the left horn is what's throwing me off I know I've seen one🤔

That's a sweet buck and all day everyday no brainer.
Thanks for sharing him.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back