Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Lets see all your pets. Pet pics lighten the mood!

IMG_20200215_114727_006.jpg
My absolute best bud Sadie, got her when I was 10. She likely has a short time left with us as the vet recently found a tumor that's attached to her spine. It's tearing me up dreading the day, we've had a lot of adventures together over the last 13 years.Screenshot_20200106-193555.png

View attachment 131649
My absolute best bud Sadie, got her when I was 10. She likely has a short time left with us as the vet recently found a tumor that's attached to her spine. It's tearing me up dreading the day, we've had a lot of adventures together over the last 13 years.View attachment 131650
Love those black stripe IH's 966? 766? I had a 1466 black stripe back in the day. Good looking yellow btw too.

I sold out a few years ago. But someday I'll have another one for the kids to play around with. Those 766' are perfect size chore tractor imho.
Yep, can't beat the 66 series IH. I've got a video somewhere of me pulling a field cultivator behind it back in the day. My oldest running chunk of iron is my grandpa's 1948 Case VAC wide front

joavatar.jpg

This is my hiking partner Josie Wales with her outlaw bandana. She was 7 when this picture was taken on an a late August scouting trip. She had a fit of barn sourness that day. I almost had to drag her on the way in, and when she realized we were headed back to the car she literally left me in her dust.

Back