Lets see all your pets. Pet pics lighten the mood!

this morning, I am about to reinvent myself as an on-line professor while Gus does his thing, right on schedule.
dU6ewx8.jpg

While that's the norm for this house, at this hour, more or less, it has been a tumultuous 48 hrs here at the Danielson estate. My father-in-law died unexpectedly, so suddenly we have, a new pet, Bandit, a Miniature Greyhound. He fits right in, after a hearty breakfast of raw rabbit. This will be the new normal, I guess.

miSVi8x.jpg

Last edited:
this morning, I am about to reinvent myself as an on-line professor while Gus does his thing, right on schedule.
dU6ewx8.jpg

While that's the norm for this house, at this hour, more or less, it has been a tumultuous 48 hrs here at the Danielson estate. My father-in-law died unexpectedly, so suddenly we have, a new pet, Bandit, a Miniature Greyhound. He fits right in, after a hearty breakfast of raw rabbit. This will be the new normal, I guess.

miSVi8x.jpg
Sorry to hear of your loss Brent. But nice looking dogs.

Little got her third round of vaccines today. Big managed to rip a nail pretty good & on IR until tomorrow afternoon and is high as a kite on sedatives. They still managed to sort of fight over a chicken flavored nylabone.

View attachment 131263
20180918_193324.jpg20180918_193626.jpg
Your post about your pup hopped up on sedatives reminded me of Cole on benadryl after getting into a fight with a hornet.

Back