PEAX Equipment

Lets see all your pets. Pet pics lighten the mood!

My best pal Gracie. Doesn't hunt because she is scared of everything. Maybe not the ideal pet when living in town but we love her and she does an amazing job of keeping solicitors away!

Attachments

• 20191007_220012.jpg
    20191007_220012.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
View attachment 137914Murphy is almost six months and we have a suspicion that he is possessed.
We had a Wiemeraner growing up. She was one of the smartest but most neurotic dogs I've even seen. Smart enough to open round door knobs but I've seen her jump through a glass window to go after a bunny in the backyard. She was famous for getting into the freezer while we were gone. I remember at one point befor we left the house we would have to bungee the freezer closed and stack chairs in front of it. Still came home to bones. All the other wiemeraner owners we would meet said ah give her till around 5 or 6 and shell calm down. That dog was a ball of energy until she was 12 or 13. She was a great dog though. Probably would have loved hunting but never got the chance. Thet were bred for big game hunting in Germany. I wonder what thier best hunting application would be nowadays in the states. I have seen a few that were trained very well but ours was an absolute maniac.

Back