Last Hoo-Rahh Elk hunt (pics)

WOW! What a year for game! You guys ought to start your hunting show! Something has to take USO's place on the "Outdoor Channel" next season!

Awesome story and even better pics! You guys are the bomb and I'm glad that I found this site. Nothing this weekend? C'mon Oscar, there's gotta be something else to put in the freezer?

Congrats again boys!

Congrat's fellas. Really enjoyed the stories Moosie. I especially like the bull at the end. What a way to end a hunt!

bulldown

Congrats to you all on what looks and sounds like an awesome hunt :D What a hunt for Deadeyes son to be in on also on his first elk slay! I bet there was some happy hunters in camp after all that action. very cool pics! :cool: :cool:

Congratulations to you guys on a successful hunt! Sounded like you guys had a heck of a time.

With all these fun hunts Moosie goes on, I'm just wondering what its going totake for me to get invited on one!!

TUFF

Ditto what the rest of the gang said!
Great pic of DI's son and his first bull...if he wasn't hooked before he is now!

Bill LMAO
How many hats do you take hunting with you Moosie?

Great pics, Oscar! Keep em coming... or better yet, leave an animal or two for the rest of us! LOL!

Way to go!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back