Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Large Ranch Road Access. Who to ask?

Not only do you get told “no” by everyone. You also get harassed while walking across the 100 acre public parcel that you can legally access from the county road.

This was my first thought. The main question would be whether he is allowed to give out that information.
Maybe maybe not. But you never know without asking. He can at least tell you who to ask for if you show up. If my cell phone is part of how I conduct business then I expect it to be given out. So if I'm a ranch manager I would expect that my cell is given out for inquires like this.

Maybe maybe not. But you never know without asking. He can at least tell you who to ask for if you show up. If my cell phone is part of how I conduct business then I expect it to be given out. So if I'm a ranch manager I would expect that my cell is given out for inquires like this.
I totally agree.

Im almost 100% confident that the GW has the ranch manager’s contact info, I’m just not sure at all if he’s allowed to give it out. The GW is the first person I would ask.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jd Gardner
Back