Yeti GOBOX Collection

Landowner Tag Feedback

bkondeff

Have a friend from Texas who wants to do more Elk hunting. Do to his age and shape, and the fact he has an even older friend who wants to join him, I recommended looking into LO tag options in Colo and NM. I have zero experience and was hoping maybe someone who has could help.

Friends would prefer "any" bull, and might consider cow only. What they would like is land a little flatter than what we have here in ID, and a high chance at shot opportnity. They are rifle hunters.

I see lot's of brokers "promoting" great tags, but am skeptical of salesmen. Could a good cow hunt be had for $1500? How much for a good opportunity at a spike or raghorn? Feel free to PM if you prefer and my email is bkondeff@yahoo as well.

Search on Google for guided cow elk hunt. For $1500 they could have a guide, lodging and meals provided. Most are only three day hunts and a strong set of legs will be there to pack it out.

Lots opportunities for that price on CWMUs in Utah as well. Cows that is. Most places will charge much,, much more than that for bulls.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back