Lakers Lose

When I was a kid It was all about Johnson, Jordan and Bird. It was about the game. Still got rookie cards signed by the first two of those guys in a box somewhere. Later on it became, if the guy you see walking down the street had that jersey you better walk the other way, then later it became if they lose they burn the city, if they win, they burn the city. Lost interest in my twenties, haven’t gone back. What I wouldn’t give to go back in time though and hear my grandpa and uncles screaming at that old tv watching some greats play the game.

When I was a kid It was all about Johnson, Jordan and Bird. It was about the game. Still got rookie cards signed by the first two of those guys in a box somewhere. Later on it became, if the guy you see walking down the street had that jersey you better walk the other way, then later it became if they lose they burn the city, if they win, they burn the city. Lost interest in my twenties, haven’t gone back. What I wouldn’t give to go back in time though and hear my grandpa and uncles screaming at that old tv watching some greats play the game.
5DAC9538-2547-443C-9266-2B8A45B554DE.jpeg

I use to love watching the lakers play. Hell my parents named me Laker because my
dad was such a huge Lakers fan. But with the addition of LeBron I can’t hardly watch a game anymore. The guy drives me nuts
I agree. Once Kobe retired, they lost their appeal.

Everybody that I know that says either Kobe or LeBron are better than Jordan... is too young to have watched Jordan.

IMG_2462.jpg

Back