Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Lakers Lose

I've never like LeBron James. Why? When he was still in college his unemployed mother got a new house and a new Hummer and who know how much cash was illegally given to Lebron. :(
He's gone from Cavaliers after insulting the city, to the Miami Heat to the Cavaliers where they welcomed king James back with open arms only to see him leave again;) when he didn't win and now to the Lakers.
He'll go next to wherever he thinks gives him the best chance to win another championship.
He’s no Michael Jordan, that’s for sure. Jordan didn’t need to hop from one super team to the next to win championships. He was just a winner plain and simple.

He’s no Michael Jordan, that’s for sure. Jordan didn’t need to hop from one super team to the next to win championships. He was just a winner plain and simple.
Yep, brings out the big casual fans. Nope James is no Jordan. Neither was Kobe. If you can't watch the three of them and understand the distinctions and differences of their games, especially the time periods they have played in, then you don't understand basketball. And James hardly jumped superteams. One other current player has. Guess who? mtmuley

Yep, brings out the big casual fans. Nope James is no Jordan. Neither was Kobe. If you can't watch the three of them and understand the distinctions and differences of their games, especially the time periods they have played in, then you don't understand basketball. And James hardly jumped superteams. One other current player has. Guess who? mtmuley
He jumped from his hometown of Cleveland to Miami to join Wade and Bosh(Super Team). Once Wade and Bosh were used up, he went back to Cleveland to join Irving and Love(Super Team). Then he went to the Lakers with Davis.

There’s no doubt that he’s one hell of a basketball player, but you can’t say that he hasn’t switched teams to try to win championships. Some players don’t have to do that.

He jumped from his hometown of Cleveland to Miami to join Wade and Bosh(Super Team). Once Wade and Bosh were used up, he went back to Cleveland to join Irving and Love(Super Team). Then he went to the Lakers with Davis.

There’s no doubt that he’s one hell of a basketball player, but you can’t say that he hasn’t switched teams to try to win championships. Some players don’t have to do that.
You are funny. mtmuley

Jordan would be absolutely unstoppable in today's no defense NBA. You couldn't even contain him in today's game. I'd dare say he would average 50 a game. Averaged 30 in an era of defense. I dont like how the game has changed. 😒 I wanna see the likes of LeBron, KD, and Harden go down the lane and meet Laimbeer.

Jordan would be absolutely unstoppable in today's no defense NBA. You couldn't even contain him in today's game. I'd dare say he would average 50 a game. Averaged 30 in an era of defense. I dont like how the game has changed. 😒 I wanna see the likes of LeBron, KD, and Harden go down the lane and meet Laimbeer.
True. Imagine James with no defense and a three point shot while playing defense. Different times but fun to imagine. mtmuley

I've got no skin in this game, but judging from my Facebook feed, it sure seems to me like the main thing people don't like about Lebron James is that he opens his mouth about politics....
Both truly great players (though I haven't fully forgiven Jordan for what he did to the Knicks in the late 90's).

The biggest difference to me is Jordan had killer instinct and you never thought he was gonna lose a game ever. Yea he lost a lot in the 80s but you didn't feel like he would lose. You don't get that feeling with lebron. It its a game 7 and you gotta win there's 4 or 5 guys I'm taking over James there's nobody I'm taking over Jordan in any Era of the game.

The biggest difference to me is Jordan had killer instinct and you never thought he was gonna lose a game ever. Yea he lost a lot in the 80s but you didn't feel like he would lose. You don't get that feeling with lebron. It its a game 7 and you gotta win there's 4 or 5 guys I'm taking over James there's nobody I'm taking over Jordan in any Era of the game.
It's so hard to make comparisons with players as far apart as MJ and LBJ are. I know Brady is the supposed GOAT. I think there are a few QB's through the years that are better. Comparisons are tough. mtmuley

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back