Lakers Lose

I've respected LaBron's talent since he hit the scene. It really does not matter and can't be proven if he, Jordan, Wilt, Jabbar, or whoever is the GOAT. All of them are generational talents.

LaBron's game is more similar to Magic Johnson's game than it is to Jordan's. He is basically a point guard in Karl Malone's body.

For the guys so convinced Jordan is better, this is the first year James has lost in the first round of the playoffs in his career. He has only missed being in the playoffs three times in 18 years. He has played in ten finals. That is pretty rare company.

It's so hard to make comparisons with players as far apart as MJ and LBJ are. I know Brady is the supposed GOAT. I think there are a few QB's through the years that are better. Comparisons are tough. mtmuley
Yep. Being a bills fan we sucked for a long time so id watch old games from the early 90s on youtube a lot to make me feel good. And man Kelly would just get killed and the passes he had to thread the needle on back then and earlier cause DBs could grab and get away with so much more just crazy. It was downright scary to be a QB back in the day. Guys trying to rip ur damn head off. Good times!

I’m not a lebron fan but he is a phenomenal ball player.
Jordan had a tenacity like few others, but let’s not act like he didn’t have any help. He had a super team...so of course he didn’t need to hop around.

I’m not a lebron fan but he is a phenomenal ball player.
Jordan had a tenacity like few others, but let’s not act like he didn’t have any help. He had a super team...so of course he didn’t need to hop around.
True he had a top 50 all timer with him in Pippen. And also Rodman was a defensive and rebounding dynamo for the final 3 rings. king James needed 3 all pros with him to get over the hump. Thanks Ray Allen.

I can’t take credit for that one, David Jacoby. So fitting though. If I was a foot taller that’s what I would look like.
My favorite is how he always looks like he’s thinking “alright, let’s wrap this shit up. I’ve got other stuff I need to do tonight.”

I’m convinced he has a roofing business on the side.

True he had a top 50 all timer with him in Pippen. And also Rodman was a defensive and rebounding dynamo for the final 3 rings. king James needed 3 all pros with him to get over the hump. Thanks Ray Allen.
I mean...was Chris Bosh really that good? I never did buy the hype, but maybe I just didn’t give him credit.
Believe me, if we could go back 25 years and I could watch Lebron play against the Pistons I’d pay A SHIT LOAD of money! I’d also bet he’d spend more time on the floor than upright, which would be awesome.

I mean...was Chris Bosh really that good? I never did buy the hype, but maybe I just didn’t give him credit.
Believe me, if we could go back 25 years and I could watch Lebron play against the Pistons I’d pay A SHIT LOAD of money! I’d also bet he’d spend more time on the floor than upright, which would be awesome.

I wish we could see Oscar Robertson in today's game. The most overlooked great. Dude averaged a triple double over the course of a season before they were a thing.

Crazy stuff happening in sports ball matches this week

Jordan was favored to win in all of his finals appearances. James favored in a couple. It’s nuanced. Jordan was so stone cold in all aspects of life; I wouldn’t want to be his buddy but it’s really cool to watch in competition.
I’d rather be James’ friend, he made several of them millionaires, ha. He’s fun to watch as a strategist.

Back