Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

kodiak brownie from this fall...

BRWNBR

I don't post much in the bear thread but i've got some pics that are neat to see if your into bear hunting. This bear is 10'6", aged at 12-14 years old, est live weight of 1800lbs with a 27 7/8th" skull, shot on kodiak this november by one of my clients, just some neat pics for guys to see. hope you like them.

jake.jpg

selfport.jpg

johnsbear.jpg

lol gansta..ya thats us. i tell ya you knock down a bear like this and you'd care less if you were wearing spandex...the world just melts away when you walk up to something like this. the biggest bodied bear i've ever guided for, just awesome. as you can imagine pics dont' do it justice.

Big whoop. You wrapped a VW bug in a brown rug and took a picture:D

Do those things always die in a alder patch? Must be fun going after the shot.

not even sure I would want to walk up to a bear that large. very imprerssive bear.

Wow! Sorry, I'm speechless... I was thinking about the VW in a blanket thing, or maybe it just ate one.

lol@VW ya heard that one a dozen times or so...trick is getting the VW into the brush first...and yes they seem to always die in an alder patch, this guy was sleeping in his bead and we rustled him up and nailed him so he died right next to his bed. they say 90 percent of accidents happen within 1 mile of home...they was right.

un-fuggin-believable----what a brute---if i ever make it up there for any type of hunting a 416 rigby may be the minimum calibre I carry---nah 458 lott--don't want to piss anything that large off by shooting it with something meant for gnats----congrats on a job very well done---chris

The bear I shot last year wouldn't even make a good scarf for that beast.

Mercy sakes alive, looks like he shot 'em a convoy!

"I've been to two world's fairs and a pig f@#$in' contest and I ain't never seen nothin' like that."........ by My Grandpa - Robert Stickler Sr. of Haines, AK

Sorry I missed the caption! Kinda of a Dork! I guess I got MESMERIZED looking at the bear. That is almost unreal to me. I never thought they got that big. Awesome Bear!
I know people don't like taking folding money. But I will ask, how bad does that hurt the pocket book?
I know if you have to ask you can't afford it. But I could win the Lottery someday.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back