PEAX Equipment

kodiak brownie from this fall...

Glad to see you put that up here....so there wasn't any confusion on who actually shot it. ;)

Who is doing the taxi work on it....do you know? Would love to see that when it's done.

If you didn't have valted ceilings would you remodel your house?

clients got a guy back home thats gonna do it in OR, that way he can go in all the time and watch the work and actually have a say in how the mount goes up and the base is competed. He might do an add on for his trophy room but it'll be on all fours like a bear should be so it'll only be about 6-7 foot tall at the shoulder...lol

Nice bear Jake. So you proved your worth as a guide, but the real question is were you man enough to pack it in one load or did you have to cut it in half??? :D
Makes my knees hurt just thinking about it.... :eek:

That is an awesome trophy, congrats to you and your client. I would love to do that some day.

If it was any lighter colored I would think this might of been the same bear.
CloseGriz.jpg

on the above photo, narrow snout, close between the eyes, ears on top of the head, body not much wider than the head. Really fat fall bear is what that is, pretty too, but not proportionate to being a really big bear.

Well, TB it came out in one load, i took the head out the first night, went back the next day and fleshed for three hours, cause i had a gorge to cross right off the bat, big suprise there right. but he came out in one load, no way and i cutting a bear like that in half if i can help it!!

Id Bugler,

I suppose that's where having a guide would come in handy. That pic of yours looks like a huge bear. If I had a bear tag in the pocket and I saw that bear, the only question would be if I should crap myself before or after the trigger was pulled.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back