Yeti GOBOX Collection

Kids love Fishing!

highmountian

Man my daughter love to fish. My son does too but not like my daughter... Good fun fishing for slim rockets! Just thought I would share.

Attachments

• HPIM2462.jpg
    HPIM2462.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 148
  • 0515101141atr.jpg
    0515101141atr.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 154
  • 0515101342a654.jpg
    0515101342a654.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 148
Great memories! Good stuff there! One pic, sure looks like that pole is BENT... That a "fish on" ? or weighted jiggin?
nice trout!

Sytes, that is a downrigger the pole is on. That is way it is bent way down. Just waiting for a kokanee to bit. Fowladdict1, no it is right up here a Lucky Peak Res.

Moosie you can jump in anytime! Fishing is a blast, second best behind huntn!!!! Thinking about going this week again. Thanks guys!

This is my buddy and shadow. Think he looks intent on catching one?

popcdfish.jpg

That's a great picture Idnative1948. I love taking my kids fishing. You should see my daughter do her fish caughting dance. Classic!

Hard for the little guys to understand why Pop Pop couldn't take them to Martin Lake this year. If dad would have had anything to say about it, he would rather I taken them fishing than to his funeral.

Your post brings back great memories, Highmountain.
Years ago , my oldest son and I were supposed to raft the SF Payette, Staircase run, with some friends. He was 15 at the time and as with most teenage boys, teenage girls start becoming priority one. He was torn between rafting and his girl so I told him I didn't care what he did but I was leaving in 5 minutes and if he wanted to go he needed to be in the truck. When I got in my truck, my son wasn't there but my 12 year old daughter was sitting in the passenger seat with her life jacket on, buckled in and ready to go. " How long will it take us to get there, daddy?" was all she said. From that day forward, she was my fishing and rafting partner. She went on to guide kayaking in Alaska for 2 years and currently lives in Fairbanks with her husband and her 2 boys. Our last fishing adventure was graying fishing on the Chena.
South Fork.jpg
SF Boise River
Big lost rainbow.jpg Big Lost River
Lost River.jpgBig Los
Even though she can outfish most guys, it is still important to color coordinate your nails with your fleece!!!!!
Alaska 2009 105.jpgChena River Grayling

Last edited:
Back