Yeti GOBOX Collection

Keeping A Secret....

Congratulations on a great ram!! Thanks for sharing your secret with us, amazing story and the pictures are almost unreal!!!

Reactions: Hem
This is a poem of dedication and temerity; expertly woven across a landscape as large as the people who traverse it seeking adventure and the soul of the west. A saga of fire, ice and blood that defines us as apex predators and the human condition at it's finest.

You've done something that 99% of the world cannot do, nor would even try.

This is the best thing we've read in weeks, and we heartily hand you Charles DeGaul's Ordre national de la Légion d'honneur, all of the advil in Bozeman and a case of beer of your choosing.

Outstanding @Hem. Excellent hunt and masterfully told.

Fantastic journey. Thanks for taking us along. Amazing effort, animal, and country. Congrats on an awesome ram!!

Got your money worth on this one! Great story! Great hunt! I don't even want to get one after this.... barely inspired me! Immediately checks statistics on drawn out license. Only 10 ish years away in theory.

It isn't a turkey, but I suppose it'll do for being an amazing 5 month's worth of grinding out one of North Americas most sought after big game animals. (I kid, of course!)

You were wise to fully document your scouting and hunting with photos worthy of the subject.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Congratulations on the ram. Sad the story is over. Was the only light keeping me going during my work week.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back