PEAX Equipment

Just want to say hi!

Welcome aboard.

Don't 'just' say hi, post some photos, tell us a story, ask a question.

Lots of good information, and a bit of BS here on Hunt Talk !

Welcome. You are from PA and you have an antelope in your avatar. Gotta be a story behind that.

Welcome, Post some pictures of some dead critters, tell us time, day, moon phase, gps cord. etc.... :) Only if you want to that is!!!!! Again welcome!

I only hunted out west one time and that was for pronghorn in New Mexico in 2001. I'm been in a wheelchair since 1998 due to MS but I still love to hunt. NM offers a special season for disabled hunters and I took advantage of that in 2001 and shot my one and only pronghorn..I tried again several times for elk and pronghorn since but they cut the non-resident tags down to a "hand-full" and never got lucky since.
I really want to go back hunting out west anywhere!!! Any states that I could get a tag fairly easy for mule deer and be able to shoot from a vehicle or have access from a wheelchair? I know this year is out of the question but next season I would love to go. Any suggestions?
Thanks

There are other states that provide that option Jack. New Mexico probably does the best job with mobility impaired seasons, but most of the states will allow you a MI permit to hunt from your vehicle. The best states to do what you are talking about would be Montana or Wyoming. Long seasons and lots of access.

The deadlines for those will be next March. As time gets near, you will see lots of posts here about such. More than glad to help with any information.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fossil Ridge
Back