Caribou Gear

June 17th.......anyone fishing after the meeting?

got fish?

How many of you are planning on fishing after the Roundtable on Monday June 17th?

The reason why I'm asking is because I want to bum a ride on someone's boat.

Anyone? Anyone?......y'all don't have to answer right away, think about it then get back to me. :D

I can be reached at: [email protected]

got fish? if I lived down there I would take you fishing in my boat

I appreciate the offers guys, but I am still looking for people to take me out after the roundtable. Serious offers ONLY please. my time is valuble, and I can't waste any of my time on nice guys who are only going to talk, I need action here people. I Just want to go out with someone who can give me what I want.
Get your filthy minds out of the gutter!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
You sick perverts!!! :D :D :D

LMAO.. Gotfish? you give a whole new meaning to the word "Backseat Suck"

I am going to the meeting.. dont know If I am going fishing afterwards yet..
Delw

I was going to offer him a ride in my boat but with all this pervert talk ... I'm not sure I want him in my boat. But if he brings food and drink I could be swayed.

I am planning on attending the meeting. If there is a crew going fishing afterward I will join them and Gotfish? is welcome in my boat. No funny stuff though. Allison's are known to do Bat Turns at high speeds and I could lose you to an unfortunate accident.

NoviceDave

The faster you go the tighter I'll hold on. Sounds like lots of fun, but when are we going to have time to fish? I'd really like to throw my pole out and land a BIG one.

This sounds like a good turn out... I should have my boat so if anyone needs a ride.... payup hahaha

Delw

Del, I'll let you pay me, to be on your boat. Now that I turned Pro. Angler, My celebrity status will make you look good and bring Del-Mart inc. more business. :D

GotFish? you are catching on to the DMI scheme just a tad to fast.... I might have to send the enforcers out to get you.....

Delw

It won't do any good delw. Once they get near me, they will feel my angler ora. Then they will be under my power, and they will do anything for an autograph. once they have a 11x16 glossy of me, i will send them back to get you!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:

ok, it's time for me to go to bed.

Delw, Got Fish, Novice Dave,
See you all at the meeting.
Thank god it is a monday night, I get to stay out and fish with you all.

Any more room on a boat?
I too am a boat suck!

Look forward to the meeting and fishing.
What lake? Sag?

I do believe that I will attending this blessed event. :D

I really want to have some input on the BLBBD as well as the striper management.

Mountainman give me a call regarding sucking up the backseat. :D

Westy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back