Caribou Gear

Jumpers knee or Patella Tendon pain

What’s the best way to find a good PT? Local sports medicine clinic? I’ve got some hip/hamstring/sciatic stuff from a rugby injury this spring that needs to be addressed.
Not google reviews anymore because of management software directs only positive reviews. Word of mouth and definitely anyone who volunteers time at events. If they volunteer their time, or work for a team/dance company/climbing gym, outside of their normal hours, then the chances are they take their profession serious. Ask at a gym or event. Hope that helps

What’s the best way to find a good PT? Local sports medicine clinic? I’ve got some hip/hamstring/sciatic stuff from a rugby injury this spring that needs to be addressed.
'Don't know where you are in MT(?), but Lone Peak Physical Therapy near Four Corners out of Bozeman treated me with professionalism, care, concern, and success. Others have also spoken highly of Lone Peak.

'Don't know where you are in MT(?), but Lone Peak Physical Therapy near Four Corners out of Bozeman treated me with professionalism, care, concern, and success. Others have also spoken highly of Lone Peak.
Billings. Looks like there’s a couple locations here, now I need to figure out if insurance will cover them.

Has anyone paid and done the Knees Over Toes ATG coaching program? If so, can you provide any feedback from it?
I've done it. Honestly, it's pretty good. The tenants are good. Some exercises may not be for everyone, as the guy is still in his 20's and may not be for the 40 year old with pathology. However, don't do anything that causes pain, and message your trainer. they respond pretty quick. worth the $50 a month and can cancel anytime IMO.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back