Johnswa

Delw

Hey john dont know if I mentioned it to ya but you bot will be ok at the club tourny's.. its needs a livewell and a kill switch.. thats it

Delw

Sounds great Del. Could you tell me again when the next Roostertails meeting is? I think you told me and I forgot to write it down! Thanks!

one is feb 2nd.. wont be able to do that one but the 3 after that lets plan on it....

mar30 april 20 may 25

Delw

Thanks for the info, Del! I'm gonna try to make it to the meeting. I hate going without knowing anybody, but no big deal! I aint skeert!

John

Don't you ever work? I thought you told me you had work to do!!!!! LMAO
I'd give you something from my tackle box, but you cleaned me out!!!! ;)

But i thought i saw some swivels on the bottom.. And I kinda needed a new box for all my tackle I have aquired over the last few months..

Yeah I got work.. Have to work this weekend so why work on a friday when there are bass tournys on tv..2 pm one of the bass masters is on..tomoorw me and A friend of mine are going to hit the lake I believe.. I havent hit up his or his dads tackle yet.... however he just got an enders rod and is thinking about one of them 500 dollar drop shotting rigs... Boy thats going to look real good in my boat.....

Delw

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back