Caribou Gear

Jeep Gladiator

beginnerhunter

Anybody interested in this? I know I am.

Pros:
Jeep truck
Good payload and towing #s
Front camera
Good rear leg room

Cons:
Bed is small
Cost likely close to full size pickup

The biggest issue for me is the cost. The Rubicon Wrangler costs $50-55k so I imagine the Gladiator will be similar. You can get a pretty nice f150 for that price.

Yea. Got to say I'm not looking forward to it...plus I'm sure you're right about the cost

I have a Rubi JK already and I would love to have one of these, but for the cost you will be able to get a much nicer Chevy or Ford that rides 1000% better, better towing...etc.etc.etc. This "truck" will be for those just choose to be different IMO.

A rig called Gladiator would be perfect for 6.5 Creed guys and soccer moms. mtmuley

Overpriced, underpowered, too long of a wheel base (poor breakover angle) for great off-roading. Just my guess, but I could be wrong. We'll see once they're released.

I think I'd rather take advantage of $10,000 off that they have on an Ecoboost and I'd be way ahead.

Just give me a solid rig from the 80s. I cant see myself scratching and denting a $50k truck. And mostly I dont want the looks from my wife when she sees them

Overpriced, underpowered, too long of a wheel base (poor breakover angle) for great off-roading. Just my guess, but I could be wrong. We'll see once they're released.

I think I'd rather take advantage of $10,000 off that they have on an Ecoboost and I'd be way ahead.

Wow! $10,000 off and they'd be down into the overpriced range.

I like the look, solid front axle, ground clearance, and 33" tires.

I don't like the crew cab only option, 5 foot bed, probable cost, and that it's from Fiat/Chrysler.

My wife drives a minivan. Bought loaded and used for $22k. Can't beat the value and practicality if u have young kids.

My wife drives a minivan. Bought loaded and used for $22k. Can't beat the value and practicality if u have young kids.

Pretty sweet adventure wagons... my wife and I regularly borrow my moms Sienna, you can fit a twin sized inflatable bed in it with the seats out, you don't have to worry about your stuff getting stolen out of the bed when your parked at a trailhead and it gets... 28mpg...

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back