• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date

Excited?

• Yes, it's my team's year!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • No, I'd rather knit a scarf! 🤣🤣

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters
Bills fans here. Tom Brady’s last play as a Patriot was a pick 6 to seal a playoff elimination, and I think that play was the perfect metaphor for New England’s time in the sun coming to an end.
Josh Allen is that dude! I'm pulling for the Bills.

I'm ready for a Chiefs repeat!! And to keep all the political crap out of it.

Bills fans here. Tom Brady’s last play as a Patriot was a pick 6 to seal a playoff elimination, and I think that play was the perfect metaphor for New England’s time in the sun coming to an end.
Bills mafia jumping on tables is the perfect metaphor for the poor product on the field haha. In all reality you have a good team, but we still have Bill as our coach and a former MVP as QB.

You guys are all jockeying for runner up because DA BEARS are taking it this year!!

First off, the kneeling for the anthem didn’t affect my enjoyment of the nfl even though I didn’t particularly care for it. I’m not boycotting it or actively avoiding it. I just can’t get excited for it. Maybe it’s politics, or the idea of the lack of fans at the games, or something else, but I just can’t get excited about it this year. First time I’ve ever felt like that.

Bills mafia jumping on tables is the perfect metaphor for the poor product on the field haha. In all reality you have a good team, but we still have Bill as our coach and a former MVP as QB.

Unfortunately for me, Belichick is inevitable, but I think it will be an interesting season for sure. We at least know that the Jets will suck.

We at least know that the Jets will suck.
giphy.gif

Hahaha, I forgot about that! I actually like Nick, wish his standard level of play was that of the Eagles SB run. Better option than Trubiski, at least.
We'll see. The HC and front office are clowns. I hope Nick works his magic!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back