Excited?

• Yes, it's my team's year!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • No, I'd rather knit a scarf! 🤣🤣

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 38069

With HBO's Hard Knocks airing last night, it looks like Sundays will be will help pass time between hunts! 🤞🤞

Can we get some Fantasy Football going, please!

As Hank says, Are you ready?
giphy.gif

**Keep politics out of it, please. If you can't, just keep scrolling to another thread!**

BEAR DOWN!!!

I swapped over to a fan of the Cowgirls a few years ago.
Is Dak worth it? Better pick up his game or I'll sick Cam on him. Before you know it Dak will be a golf pro pimp for public engagements as well.

Unless Belichick refines cry baby Cam into a quality QB on and off the field...

I will always be a Bronco fan. Been one since the 60s when they started. But not planning on watching any NFL. Going fishing and/or hunting instead and celebrate my retirement. NFL is way to politicized right now and until they separate that, I will not be watching NFL.

Last edited:
I’m interested to see where this season goes, especially with NCAA conferences shutting down left and right.

I’m interested to see where this season goes, especially with NCAA conferences shutting down left and right.
I don't hold out much hope for it happening. Although some teams, my Cowboys included, are implementing a "bubble" of their own. Dallas has an entire hotel for the team to stay in and try to stay ahead of the virus. Will it work? Who knows. mtmuley

I don't hold out much hope for it happening. Although some teams, my Cowboys included, are implementing a "bubble" of their own. Dallas has an entire hotel for the team to stay in and try to stay ahead of the virus. Will it work? Who knows. mtmuley
Agreed. All I know is that no Cat/Griz football is bumming me out in a big way.

Well, we have a lot of knitters amongst us! You'd think with the Pats dynasty in ruins, the AFC East fans are excited!

I was looking forward to that 5-peat...
First, sorry Boomer for the sidetrack. Second, ain't happening. As soon as Hauck gets his kids he recruited coached and on the field, look out. Already rebuilding with tough Montana kids. mtmuley

First, sorry Boomer for the sidetrack. Second, ain't happening. As soon as Hauck gets his kids he recruited coached and on the field, look out. Already rebuilding with tough Montana kids. mtmuley
In all seriousness, I think you’re right, and Hauck is a very good coach. Always like to see Montana kids playing for either team.

Back to the... NFL though a fantastic NCAA grin worth of posts... what are the Redskins called this year?

Bet all the billionaire owners and millionaire players will miss your viewership dearly. Way to make a stand. Wait, kinda like some players are. mtmuley
I am a die hard cleveland browns fan. I have not missed a play since their return in 1999. (Thats a lot of crappie football to watch) having said that football is a game for entertainment . Football is not entertaining me anymore. Because of the recent events, many players have already said they play on kneeling for are national anthem. I cannot morally watch this . Im sure my viewership won't be missed either but i don't care . I have put all my jerseys hats and shirts in a garage bag. If they kneel again im done .. there are more important things in life

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back