• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date

Excited?

• Yes, it's my team's year!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • No, I'd rather knit a scarf! 🤣🤣

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters
Other FCS teams dreams end on the Bison turf all the same, but I guess still fun to play for second or third place every year ;)
The only covid conspiracy theory I believe was proposed by my dad. The virus was introduced by the PAC-12 as a way to keep Oregon from getting a beat down from NDSU.

I may be just one fan in a sea of millions of them, but if this political crap keeps up I will not be one of them anymore. According to Nielsen ratings that rates viewership on cable networks, viewership of NFL games is way down and I think this is why.

I may be just one fan in a sea of millions of them, but if this political crap keeps up I will not be one of them anymore. According to Nielsen ratings that rates viewership on cable networks, viewership of NFL games is way down and I think this is why.
2012 TV viewer weekly average was 16.5 million, 2016 TV view average was 16.5 million (the year of Kaepernick), 2019 viewer average was 16.5 million. Given the catastrophic loss of cable subscribers and overall slumping of network TV viewers in general, the NFL has been amazingly resilient.

2012 TV viewer weekly average was 16.5 million, 2016 TV view average was 16.5 million (the year of Kaepernick), 2019 viewer average was 16.5 million. Given the catastrophic loss of cable subscribers and overall slumping of network TV viewers in general, the NFL has been amazingly resilient.
According to CNBC NFL gained 5% from 2018 going into 2019. It was 16.5 million in 2019, that is correct but what NFL did was not televise the national anthem. NFL reports that they had an average of 15.8 million in 2018. From 2016 to 2017 NFL reported a 7% drop in average viewership and I believe this was the Kap year. So yeah they did rebound. However, I don't think the cash flow rebounded where they want it. COVID-19 is going to affect all this too for 2020 and probably 2021. And as we get further into the social injustice protests, I think that is going to affect it too. I think the viewership will drop substantially as the divide between conservatives and liberals deepen or the violent riots and looting continue. That is just my prediction.

The op orginal question was are you excited about the NFL's upcoming season. I explained that i wasn't and give the reasons for my opinion. Everybody in this great country has a right to his or her own opinions. I suppose you need to do some reading on your own and maybe open your own eyes with an open mind to to see the other side. There has been a lot of great black men who has died for my freedom. Its disrespectful to them as well to kneel. You can twist turn and manipulate it any was you want . I do not feel its right and cannot support it.
I also said to keep politics out of it! There has been too much of that crap lately!

Take this chit to a new thread! I'm legitimately excited for football, if you're not, vote and be gone!

I’ll bring it back on the rails.
As a patriots fan I’m excited to continue our reign of the AFC East and crush Buffalo’s hopes again. I’m all aboard the Cam train. All haters are welcome!

As a patriots fan I’m excited to continue our reign of the AFC East and crush Buffalo’s hopes again. I’m all aboard the Cam train. All haters are welcome!
Plus, they just signed Lamar Miller. They're going to be sneaky good. I think Bill will bench Cam but they'll win a few with defense and special teams alone!

I liked Garret also. He just didn't have the "edge". Kinda like Bobby Hauck does. mtmuley
He had a lot of talent suiting up over the years and couldn't do anything with it. Imagine if Jimmy was coaching those teams. The Cowboys' biggest hindrance is Jerry and his meddling.

He had a lot of talent suiting up over the years and couldn't do anything with it. Imagine if Jimmy was coaching those teams. The Cowboys' biggest hindrance is Jerry and his meddling.
Some Johnson-Belichick Superbowls would have been fun. mtmuley

Take this chit to a new thread! I'm legitimately excited for football, if you're not, vote and be gone!

I'm more of a college football junkie. I agree, Leave politics OUT OF SPORTS. That said, the NFL is unwilling to do so so I won't be watching....

Bills fans here. Tom Brady’s last play as a Patriot was a pick 6 to seal a playoff elimination, and I think that play was the perfect metaphor for New England’s time in the sun coming to an end.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back