Caribou Gear Tarp

It's a race!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date

Which post will make it first to 150 comments?

• Post 1 (6.5 hate)

• Post 2 (stir the pot!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Creedmoor hate had 220 the first time around...

Creedmoor hate had 220 the first time around...
That post looks embarrassingly familiar

On initial glance the stir the pot thread has more posts per hour it has been open so it seems to be the clear leader, but when you factor in the odds of the stir the pot thread going off kilter and getting closed I think the odd favor the 6.5 hate thread.

Sometimes they are slow starters like the feral cat thread that took a a while before anyone even dared to post on it.

On initial glance the stir the pot thread has more posts per hour it has been open so it seems to be the clear leader, but when you factor in the odds of the stir the pot thread going off kilter and getting closed I think the odd favor the 6.5 hate thread.

Sometimes they are slow starters like the feral cat thread that took a a while before anyone even dared to post on it.

I thought the feral cat post would get locked way early. I was mistaken!

Post 1=126
Post 2=97

C'mon people! Share your hate for the creedmoor!

Well, I might have just upped the ante in the suppressor thread.
Not in the race! The thread started last year! I agree that its the dumbest post! But that's not what we're counting on!

I feel like stp will win because it’s a topic that all forum members can relate to/give opinions on.
6.5 is really geared toward the 1 percenter, rifle hunter crowd and elite bow hunting athletes like myself don’t have any thoughts or ideas to share about the subject.
Not to stir the pot....... but what's an elite bow hunter consist of🤔

I can't hate on the creedmore that 6.5 in 3 seasons has taken 3 bulls 2 cows 3 antelope 2 deer 1 bear.
I'm in the same boat except I'm counting on the hate towards the good cartridge!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back