It's a race!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date

Which post will make it first to 150 comments?

• Post 1 (6.5 hate)

• Post 2 (stir the pot!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 38069

Who will first reach 150 between post 1(6.5 hate) and post 2(stir the pot). With post 1 is at 102 comments and post 2 is at 96 comments!

Who will be the first to be locked?
First to 150?
Will one make it to 200?

This is a great way to prep for March Madness!

Last edited by a moderator:
My money is on the creedmoor. I'm really just hoping for more memes to send my CM loving cousin.

Though I have more to contribute to Stir the Pot. I suppose I could hedge my bet by going off topic with .280 questions in the CM thread 🤔.

I feel like stp will win because it’s a topic that all forum members can relate to/give opinions on.
6.5 is really geared toward the 1 percenter, rifle hunter crowd and elite bow hunting athletes like myself don’t have any thoughts or ideas to share about the subject.

I feel like stp will win because it’s a topic that all forum members can relate to/give opinions on.
6.5 is really geared toward the 1 percenter, rifle hunter crowd and elite bow hunting athletes like myself don’t have any thoughts or ideas to share about the subject.
While I agree, I can't ignore the fact that my mistake (6.5 hate thread) went beyond 200 comments

Back