MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Is the price of gas hindering your out-of-state or in-state hunt plans?

Are high gas prices forcing you to eliminate your hunting plans>

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Average gas price today in Montana $4.20, exactly a year ago $3.31. I'm not sure that difference is going to put too many people off, unfortunately.

What has the price of gas fallen to in Montana? It's about $3.36 here near the beach in Central Florida.

Average gas price today in Montana $4.20, exactly a year ago $3.31. I'm not sure that difference is going to put too many people off, unfortunately.
This is exactly where I’m at. Even at a hypothetical $5 a gallon (we are currently under $4), gas is still about the cheapest thing about my elk hunts and I’m driving 2500 miles per trip.

I remember $.79 cents a gallon for leaded gasoline back in the 70s, as a youngster, and we thought that was expensive.

Cold Coca-colas in returnable glass bottles from the red soda machines were a nickel ($.05).

Does anyone own a time machine on this forum?

What has the price of gas fallen to in Montana? It's about $3.36 here near the beach in Central Florida.
I deliver fuel part time, and prices went up $0.10 today, and supposedly they're suppose to go back up to what it was this summer. $4.19 unleaded and $4.84 for diesel today.

When the tag is drawn my mind is set that a cost is included so my plans don't change I might have to work a little extra to compensate but the adventure is started

I deliver fuel part time, and prices went up $0.10 today, and supposedly they're suppose to go back up to what it was this summer. $4.19 unleaded and $4.84 for diesel today.
Thanks. Definitely much higher than here in Central Florida. We haven't seen the worst of this energy crisis. I think Oct/November will be real bad for Natural gas. If and when China goes back to work, oil will surge to maybe $180 a barrel. That could mean maybe $7-9 for gasoline. How ya like them apples?

I don't have any out of state hunts this year, but I'm planning on racking up the miles in state. I figure Biden will forgive my gas expenses during the next election cycle so I'm gonna go ahead and rack up the credit card debt...

Maybe he will dismiss the expenses of catastrophic illness expenses, WAY more than student loans...
The gas card debt will be an issue this year for me too.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back