MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Is he a Bot or a real person?

@Big Fin - He seems to have found the fountain of youth, or a time machine! Links provided below, stated age highlighted in red.....seems to be aging in reverse!

December 10, 2023:
"A lifelong hunter, now 69 years old, I've evolved from trying every possible method of hunting, to rifle stand hunting. I casually hunt my way to my ground blind stand in the morning and hunt until the last legal light. The secret is being a good enough outdoorsman for being in the right spot, at the right time, for ground blind hunting. Never limit yourself. Pick what's right for you at the right time of life and never be afraid to evolve."

February 3, 2024:
"I'm a 68 year old solo DIY elk hunter in Idaho. I've had both a total knee and shoulder replacement. If it wasn't for my Hawk Crawler and Smitty Sled game carts, I could not retrieve my meat from the field. Thanks to these carts, I can haul it all out in one trip. My carts can go anywhere I can go. Due to my age and replacements' limitations, I am restricted to medium terrain hunting. I do not use a motorized hunting vehicle."

February 13, 2024:
How old are you?
"67"

Probably carries extra but not for the
Well ain’t that a fine how do you do. Welcome to hunt talk! Most new members we ask to share stories and pictures, but I’ll pass this time.
I only aim for the SF Heart Shot. works everytime. No hams ever get ruined if you know how to work if from the rear.

Attachments

• IMG_8569.jpeg
    IMG_8569.jpeg
    1,006.3 KB · Views: 77
Time to come clean, I'm a bot.

spartacus GIF

Oh, she was real. Had several nice discussions with her about her racing Ferraris and my wife racing S-600 V 12 MB across the Nevada desert, and her hearing Linda Ronstadt when she was nobody. And 6.5x55 and .260. I don't think a bot could sustain those conversations. And, her last request to me was for me to post music, as I'm sure she did to many of you who were here long before me; she was fading. Heck, I think she stayed at Ken's house.

She was real alright. A class act. Doubt we will see her like again. The conditions that allowed her and her husband to exist are gone, for the most part.

Do you know what happened? Always enjoyed a post from Europe, smart individual.

No; the last time we texted she said she was getting too weak to use the computer; consensus is she passed. I wish I could remember the young woman who knew her; I had Randy cancel my account after email hack, and when I restarted my old private messages were gone.

No; the last time we texted she said she was getting too weak to use the computer; consensus is she passed. I wish I could remember the young woman who knew her; I had Randy cancel my account after email hack, and when I restarted my old private messages were gone.
I wasn't sure they had met in person, but I thought it was the lady from Alaska or Canada that had some really good hunting stories that may have known her name possibly.

Pandabear or something like that?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back