Is he a Bot or a real person?

Ditto. She reached out to me several times by DM with words of encouragement and kindness. I got the impression that she was quite a woman and quite a character. Would have loved to have met her and soaked up some of the wisdom that I know she had.
I was largely in jest - but I still haven’t seen a user that interacted with her outside of posts and DMs. Other than her being nice, how do we know she isn’t a @Greenhorn ghost account ;)

Messaged with her several times about everything from hunting, guns to families. Great lady. Never worked up the nerve to ask her real name!
Her name was April and she's greatly missed by her friends and the people she touched. She was a regular over on the Nosler forum. She informed us that she had to take a step away for health issues, and none of us have heard from her since August 2022

Europe and shared a lot of messages. great lady. I also wish I could have had a long conversation with her. Would have been a good time to shut up and listen!

Also shared messages with her. I believe she was a very interesting person that lived a very full life.

@Bill Christy, I am slammed with moderation requests of your posts (already 9 of them this morning). This is a test to determine if you are real person, an alias with ChatGPT, or a bot.
How long before it’s going to fail as it’s logged in and hasn’t came here to defend it’s mainframes or motherboards.

Not even gonna tag me? Lol I'm not a bot.. I just work in autobody. In hindsight coming in on the wild side probably wasn't the best option... but that's what agendas do... I knew as the new member it was going to be laughed at and I hope everyone did find something funny out of it. Either way i hope I pushed someone into appreciation for wilderness areas.
Has anyone ever "devils advocate"-argue with you from a week to just slapping bondo all over the car?

I was largely in jest - but I still haven’t seen a user that interacted with her outside of posts and DMs. Other than her being nice, how do we know she isn’t a @Greenhorn ghost account ;)
I read a lot of her posts and received a few kind well thought messages from her. None of them contained any pictures of Barry Wood.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back