Caribou Gear

Is he a Bot or a real person?

Hey guys am new out here, lost my husband a couple of months and he always cherished the hunting seasons.. I recently came across this forum by chance after checking out sites that permit talks and sales of hunting gears as I hope to give out some of his gear as am not much of shooting person. I just wish to move on.. One of those would be RUGER AMERICAN HUNTER - 6.5MM CREEDMOOR - 5 ROUNDS - 22 " Barrel, Rossi R92, Lever Action Rifle in 44 Magnum, 16" Barrel, Remington Model 7600, Pum-Action Rifle in 30-06Sprg 23" Blued Barrel. Those are a few I know a thing or two about as he cleaned them up regularly and spoke in detail about. I will study this forum some more and share as much as I could and after 10 or more posts, i should be able to figure things out and start my own thread thus getting the good folks of this community to help me me out with as much information as possible and point me in the right direction. Thanks for having me once more...

Hey guys am new out here, lost my husband a couple of months and he always cherished the hunting seasons.. I recently came across this forum by chance after checking out sites that permit talks and sales of hunting gears as I hope to give out some of his gear as am not much of shooting person. I just wish to move on.. One of those would be RUGER AMERICAN HUNTER - 6.5MM CREEDMOOR - 5 ROUNDS - 22 " Barrel, Rossi R92, Lever Action Rifle in 44 Magnum, 16" Barrel, Remington Model 7600, Pum-Action Rifle in 30-06Sprg 23" Blued Barrel. Those are a few I know a thing or two about as he cleaned them up regularly and spoke in detail about. I will study this forum some more and share as much as I could and after 10 or more posts, i should be able to figure things out and start my own thread thus getting the good folks of this community to help me me out with as much information as possible and point me in the right direction. Thanks for having me once more...
Friday beer time

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back