Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Is he a Bot or a real person?

I’m still waiting for confirmation that Europe (the user not the continent) was real ;)
Oh, she was real. Had several nice discussions with her about her racing Ferraris and my wife racing S-600 V 12 MB across the Nevada desert, and her hearing Linda Ronstadt when she was nobody. And 6.5x55 and .260. I don't think a bot could sustain those conversations. And, her last request to me was for me to post music, as I'm sure she did to many of you who were here long before me; she was fading. Heck, I think she stayed at Ken's house.

She was real alright. A class act. Doubt we will see her like again. The conditions that allowed her and her husband to exist are gone, for the most part.

Last edited:
Most of us are shadowed.
Its alright. Someone will be here to tell me trophy quality sucks in the last 5 years, but the elk/deer they shot 30 years ago during the "glory days" were better trophies. Or some guided hunt.

All in matts book somewhere i guess.

10 yrs ago i had my male reproductive organs replaced with robotic components. The wife has been thrilled. Does this make me a bot? or just a sick bastard with a robodick?
Well ain’t that a fine how do you do. Welcome to hunt talk! Most new members we ask to share stories and pictures, but I’ll pass this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy
Back