Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Is he a Bot or a real person?

Miners...

Created by AI

Bots are software programs that automate tasks and interact with users. They work by following predefined rules and patterns, and they can be programmed to perform various functions. Here's a breakdown of how bots work:

• Data collection: Bots can gather information from various sources, such as websites or databases, by scanning and extracting relevant data.
  • Natural Language Processing (NLP): Bots use NLP algorithms to understand and interpret human language input. This allows them to respond to user queries or commands effectively.
  • Machine Learning: Some bots use machine learning algorithms to improve their performance over time. They analyze user interactions and adjust their responses accordingly.
  • Decision-making: Bots can make decisions based on predefined rules or algorithms. For example, a customer service bot can provide automated responses based on a set of rules.
  • Integration with APIs: Bots can integrate with external APIs to access data or perform specific tasks. For example, a weather bot might integrate with a weather API to provide real-time weather information.
  • Automation: Bots can automate tasks that would otherwise be performed by humans, such as sending emails, posting on social media, or processing transactions.

Miners...

Created by AI

Bots are software programs that automate tasks and interact with users. They work by following predefined rules and patterns, and they can be programmed to perform various functions. Here's a breakdown of how bots work:

• Data collection: Bots can gather information from various sources, such as websites or databases, by scanning and extracting relevant data.
  • Natural Language Processing (NLP): Bots use NLP algorithms to understand and interpret human language input. This allows them to respond to user queries or commands effectively.
  • Machine Learning: Some bots use machine learning algorithms to improve their performance over time. They analyze user interactions and adjust their responses accordingly.
  • Decision-making: Bots can make decisions based on predefined rules or algorithms. For example, a customer service bot can provide automated responses based on a set of rules.
  • Integration with APIs: Bots can integrate with external APIs to access data or perform specific tasks. For example, a weather bot might integrate with a weather API to provide real-time weather information.
  • Automation: Bots can automate tasks that would otherwise be performed by humans, such as sending emails, posting on social media, or processing transactions.
But what's the goal? Just to stir stuff up? Possible I guess, but usually a Bot would have a purpose- spreading a narrative, pumping a service, etc. Bill could be a bot built by some bored 16yo kid...
I would bet Visiting hunter is also a bot.

Miners...

• Machine Learning: Some bots use machine learning algorithms to improve their performance over time. They analyze user interactions and adjust their responses accordingly

Joke's on them, no one here agrees on anything, EVER. I imagine this bot just absolutely smoking now so confused. Thought he was saying all the right things.

Imagine a conversation written up by a bot on this site about crossbow hunting or the 6.5 Creedmoor. Never mind, I haven't got that long to live.

I would bet Visiting hunter is also a bot.
Not even gonna tag me? Lol I'm not a bot.. I just work in autobody. In hindsight coming in on the wild side probably wasn't the best option... but that's what agendas do... I knew as the new member it was going to be laughed at and I hope everyone did find something funny out of it. Either way i hope I pushed someone into appreciation for wilderness areas.

Not even gonna tag me? Lol I'm not a bot.. I just work in autobody. In hindsight coming in on the wild side probably wasn't the best option... but that's what agendas do... I knew as the new member it was going to be laughed at and I hope everyone did find something funny out of it. Either way i hope I pushed someone into appreciation for wilderness areas.
First thing a bot says is it’s not a bot!

Last edited:
She was as real as a person can be. I would have loved to of met her and had a day of conversation and drinks.
Messaged with her several times about everything from hunting, guns to families. Great lady. Never worked up the nerve to ask her real name!
Ditto. She reached out to me several times by DM with words of encouragement and kindness. I got the impression that she was quite a woman and quite a character. Would have loved to have met her and soaked up some of the wisdom that I know she had.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back