PEAX Equipment

Iowa/LSU Women’s BBall tonite

I turned the game off at half time.
Can't believe how sloppy they played.
Almost half- assed and half- hearted

UConn could only play their pace for 1 half. Wasn’t enough.

@BuzzH , my bold statements about Clark vs Bueckers and UConn winning didn’t exactly age well. Weird game tho. I’ll be rooting for Iowa now, gonna be real tough and better bring it a lot better than today

@BuzzH , my bold statements about Clark vs Bueckers and UConn winning didn’t exactly age well. Weird game tho. I’ll be rooting for Iowa now, gonna be real tough and better bring it a lot better than today
They didn't win by 15, but should have if they could have made all the bunnies they missed.

Didn't exactly get the Clark vs Bueckers show everyone was hoping for...but at least a competitive game.

Hope the title game is competitive too, gonna take a much better game from Iowa though. Fewer turnovers, better shooting bc they'll certainly get outrebounded by a mile.

My brother and I were talking about that and remembered something coach Selvig said when they lost on a call late in the game. He said, "If the game comes down to a late call, you already screwed up", or something to that effect.

Uconn blew a 12 point lead.
Agreed. UConn had the chance to rebound a missed free throw and get the ball back at half court as well. Just a tough call in that situation. IMO

They didn't win by 15, but should have if they could have made all the bunnies they missed.
Come on @BuzzH. Give UConn (especially Mühl) credit for shutting Clark down and playing tremendous team defense in the first half. UConn played their tempo in the first half, was up by 12. Went into the half up 6. My dad taught me at a very young age, “you can’t win a game in the first half, but you certainly can lose it”. Iowa came out and played at their pace and didn’t turn the ball over in the second half. They play that game 9 more time Iowa loses more times than they win by 15.

Come on @BuzzH. Give UConn (especially Mühl) credit for shutting Clark down and playing tremendous team defense in the first half. UConn played their tempo in the first half, was up by 12. Went into the half up 6. My dad taught me at a very young age, “you can’t win a game in the first half, but you certainly can lose it”. Iowa came out and played at their pace and didn’t turn the ball over in the second half. They play that game 9 more time Iowa loses more times than they win by 15.
Give Marshall more credit shutting down Bueckers. Defensive MVP of that game.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back