Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Iowa/LSU Women’s BBall tonite

if they don't acknowledge the differences that exist.
-He started 4 years before anyone else in the running
-He's on more PEDs that anyone else in the running
-If a player looks at him cross he gets to go to the line for an "And one."
-He should have 2 less titles had he not gamed his way via "the decision" into forming the first "super team".
-He's got two BRONZE Olympic metals.
-He gets to "travel" on every drive to the basket.
-Jordan, Russell, Robertson, Chamberlain, Kareem.

But yes, I'll admit it's not always logical.

Earlier, I pointed out that if Kareem had the option of going to the NBA straight out of high school, he would hold the all time scoring record. I also think Kareem is the best player ever. His sky hook will long remain the most unstoppable shot ever mastered.

Very, very few high school graduating players are ready to play against men in the NBA. LeBron was one of them. He, Garnett, and Moses Malone hit the ground running when entering the league. The overwhelming majority are just not strong enough to play against grown men.

You can make any PED accusation you want, you have zero proof.

I do not like the formation of super teams, but free agency leaves the door open for players to do that. Generally one or more of them take less money to make it work.

He travels often, which is the accepted norm, by the league. I actually think the way they allow palming the ball to be as large of an edge to the offensive player.

A mediocre player will never stay in the league thirty years. They won't even get on the floor much during their prime.
Not the point. If you want to say he has longevity, that's one thing. Break down scoring per season. Puts it in persepctive.

But now time to switch back to the women's game.

Top 5 women in 2024 NCAA:

1. Clark
2. Bueckers
3. JuJu
4. Aaliyah Edwards
5. Brink
Solid top 5, but I would swap some players around:

1. Clark
2. JuJu
3. Bueckers
4. Brink
5. Cardoso

Honorable mentions:

Cotie McMahon
Lauren Betts
Flau'jae Johnson

Solid top 5, but I would swap some players around:

1. Clark
2. JuJu
3. Bueckers
4. Brink
5. Cardoso

Honorable mentions:

Cotie McMahon
Lauren Betts
Flau'jae Johnson
Don't forget Hannah Hidalgo of ND. Freshman and led the nation in steals.

You can make any PED accusation you want, you have zero proof.
While that term is mostly used for illegal PEDs there are a plethora of legal performance enhancing medicinal practices available. But anyone who thinks 35-40 years olds look and perform like that is spending too much time in la la land.

They had ice, aspirin, and weed in the 70's.

• Haha
Reactions: Hem
This is insane.

With half of the best 18yo men playing outside of college system for a year and the other half being one and done, NCAA men's BB has sucked for a while. It's about time the women get their due. Teams that have played together for 3-4 years are much more fun to watch.

This is insane.

More than likely directly related to the arena size, 18K vs 60K, but still great seeing the women getting the recognition.

Line has moved a full point now. Iowa started -2.5, now they are -3.5.

Reactions: DFS
Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back