Iowa/LSU Women’s BBall tonite

I get it, fun to hate the best, but Clark is, and it's not much of a debate.
I didn't realize the asshole in Buzz extended out past Wyoming hunting topics but apparently even in women's college hoops you can't even have a different opinion than him and he is for sure right, not even a debate about it as he always likes to points out.

@Marshian Paige is good no doubt and I guess on Friday night we will get to see who rules the court when it really matters. Stats go out the window regardless of who they point to being the better player when you are walking away crying after losing. I can't wait to watch, should be great entertainment.

Side note: I'm rooting for NC State both ways though. I just wagered 10 bucks for them both to win it all. Pays almost 3k :)

Side note: I'm rooting for NC State both ways though. I just wagered 10 bucks for them both to win it all. Pays almost 3k :)

So... you're out ten bucks. That's fairly inexpensive fun, could be lucrative, wouldn't spend the winnings, just yet.

How does it make sense to be able to get scored on, call time out and get the ball at half court??

LSU full court press was working. Iowa had troubles with it and LSU was getting back in the game. Then 3 or 4 possessions, Iowa calls TO after being scored upon and "beats" the press via a silly rule?

How does it make sense to be able to get scored on, call time out and get the ball at half court??

LSU full court press was working. Iowa had troubles with it and LSU was getting back in the game. Then 3 or 4 possessions, Iowa calls TO after being scored upon and "beats" the press via a silly rule?

That has been part of basketball for eons.

i don't understand how anyone can keep up with any basketball.

between an NBA game every effing night, college womens and mens march madness, it's a full time job to be a basketball fan.

hence why, a basketball fan, i am not.

same thing with baseball.

i'll be sure to catch the next superbowl tho

I didn't realize the asshole in Buzz extended out past Wyoming hunting topics but apparently even in women's college hoops you can't even have a different opinion than him and he is for sure right, not even a debate about it as he always likes to points out.

@Marshian Paige is good no doubt and I guess on Friday night we will get to see who rules the court when it really matters. Stats go out the window regardless of who they point to being the better player when you are walking away crying after losing. I can't wait to watch, should be great entertainment.

My quote is so true and really struck a nerve with you, it's fun to hate the best, why you hate me so much.

Meh, you'll get over it.

BTW, I watched Van Lith in person all 4 years in HS (my kids go to the same small school district), she was the greatest bball player I've seen in person outside of Clyde the glide and Brandon Roy (UW). Last year I watched every Louisville game in the tourney, cheering for the hometown favorite. Someone insinuated this weekend that I was going to be cheering for LSU because of Van Lith, my response, "Van who?" It would be like cheering for the Yankees or Cowboys or any team with Lebron on it, I'd rather smash my toe with a rock.

Uconn vs Iowa should be good. I won't care who wins, but I'll root for Clark.

Iowa vs Uconn will be a very interesting game. Iowa will get out and run every chance they get and Uconn will try to play tempo and slow them down (Clark can't score if she doesn't have the ball). Line opened at Iowa -2.5 and ESPN analytics gives Uconn a 60% chance to win the game. Uconn will not try to run up and down like LSU did with Iowa. If they do, @BuzzH could be right and Iowa wins by 15. I don't think Geno lets that happen and the game stays close. Bummer Azzi injured her knee in November, she really could have been the difference in this matchup.

Paige Bueckers is from Minnesota so that is who I will be rooting for. If she wins, its like we win, because that is closest we ever get to winning in MN.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back