Caribou Gear

International hunters 2023

Kiwi

Hi All, was wondering if there are many other foreign hunters heading to the Western USA to hunt this fall? Would be good to hear your plans and where you’re from.

My son and I are heading to western Wyoming next month from New Zealand. My son has a general elk tag and I have a pronghorn tag. We will be hunting the same area I hunted 8 years ago. I had an amazing hunt, taking a bull elk and pronghorn buck with my bow on public land with the help of a buddy that lives in WY. My son tells me he’s going to only shoot a bull if it’s bigger than mine, and I hope he does!

Hi All, was wondering if there are many other foreign hunters heading to the Western USA to hunt this fall? Would be good to hear your plans and where you’re from.

My son and I are heading to western Wyoming next month from New Zealand. My son has a general elk tag and I have a pronghorn tag. We will be hunting the same area I hunted 8 years ago. I had an amazing hunt, taking a bull elk and pronghorn buck with my bow on public land with the help of a buddy that lives in WY. My son tells me he’s going to only shoot a bull if it’s bigger than mine, and I hope he does!
I hope you both have hunts that blow your expectations out of the water.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back