Carl 9.3x62
Well-known member
I have a large (~15`x22') wall tent thats about 35 years old. We use a traditional frame set up. Looking at maybe buying a corner kit from Davis Tent and building an internal frame for it. Worth it?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m sold on the internal frames. Done it both ways and the frame is the way to go. They just seem to handle the snow and wind a little better IMO. I like having the frame inside to hang gear and lights and stuff.I have a large (~15`x22') wall tent thats about 35 years old. We use a traditional frame set up. Looking at maybe buying a corner kit from Davis Tent and building an internal frame for it. Worth it?