Inflation is real

If I walked in the door with or my wife found a stash of high fructose corn syrup like that in my truck I’d probably have more explaining to do than if I smelled like perfume and was covered in glitter. That stuff will mess you up!
What’s worse: the sauce or the mountain house I’m putting it on? And it’s not all that bad, a lot of it is pure honey, crushed red pepper packets and peanut butter but there is some jelly and other crap that probably isn’t good for you.

Post-pandemic inflation is global.
Here is a comparison with some other countries from Oct 2023:
Russia 6.7%
United Kingdom 4.7%
France 4.0%
Germany 3.8%
Mexico 4.3%
United States 3.2%
Canada 3.1%

At least gas is less than $3 a gallon here in Montana.

83% of people that have read this thread will take a handful of condiment packets and or eat at Arbys today. Fact.
That should set some sort of sales record. Count me amongst the 17% that will not.

I don’t even know where I’d have to go to find an Arby’s I’m guessing LaCrosse and that’s an hour or Dubuque and that’s 1.5 hours away.

The only time I have eaten at Arby’s was in Wasilla Alaska. We had just got in from moose hunting for 12 days. Starving for something other than pb and j, mtn house and ramen noodles. Arby’s was the first place that we came to. Never again.

What’s worse: the sauce or the mountain house I’m putting it on? And it’s not all that bad, a lot of it is pure honey, crushed red pepper packets and peanut butter but there is some jelly and other crap that probably isn’t good for you.
Both are not good. I like understanding the ingredient list. The shorter the better.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back