Caribou Gear

In need of some hunting specific prayers :)

SFC B

Well, I am sitting here contemplating my CO license applications and don't know what to do. I have no idea if or when I will be able to hunt this fall and am skiddish about putting in for 3 tags just to have to turn them back in. As many of you might know I hit twenty years in the Army in JAN and have been posturing for retirement. However, as of yesterday I was told by my Doc that he was putting me in for a Medical Board as I am no longer deployable in medical terms due to a laundry list of injuries and ailments. This process can take up to a year with no set schedule. Sooooo, I will be at their whim to some degree and wonder what is to come. That doesn't even take into account the fact that I will have to go back to working for a living after the board is complete and don't know what THAT is going to look like. I could use all the help I could get on this one.

Well, I cannot really help you with the future, but I can certainly thank you for your past. I hope everything turns out positive for you, with that kind of history you deserve it!

Back