Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

I'm UNEMPLOYED!

whats this our own chat line, there you go again [calling names] and nada, zero, to back it. The point is for you Muttmiller and Rockpup to understand that Buzz is smart enough and tough enough to handle anything that i throw his way! and he doesn`t need a couple of wimps with no common sense to back him up, i actualy like to mess with him [buzz] because he`s smart and tough,unlike wimpy types who hide behind others, so i`ll quit wasting my time on you little children.

Mr_Bean.gif

I can't believe you guys are picking on cj for such an innocent statement of fact.

What's the thesis about?

You should finish that before you do either, private or public employment, that's my vote, based on information in this informative thread.
tongue.gif

280, i only drew antelope. Its a good tag though, area 440. You?

cjcj, glad to hear about your newfound respect for Buzz. I'll risk putting words in Buzz's mouth and wager he still thinks your a dimwit.

Ill have to "Back My Play" and explain why your such a dimwit sometime when im not so busy.
Mr. Bean has good control!

280, no drawn tag?
You could still put in for public

Texas gun deer deadline Sept.10, or Exotic Oct.1, or guided deer Oct.9, or gemsbok Oct.9, or Scimitar oryx, Dec.4, or Waterbuck Dec.4, or hog Nov.4, or javelina Oct. 8, or spring turkey Dec.4.

What you going to hunt this year?

Was a cool morning on the Lost Iron Ranch as 280 and Tom left the truck to sit in their stand. The sun was just coming over the rise when they spotted the White tail deer of their dreams. As it aproached closer tom , 280's guide, gave him the Nod. This nod was the Assurance that the buck was truely a magnificent animal that 280 had been awaiting all these years. As the arrow was Placed into the rest, 280 Slowly raised the bow. He then Anchored his Right thumb behind his head for Stability and put his right Pointer finger on the release. There seemed like an eternity as the 10 Point buck Stauted twards them.

The hunt was almost over before it begun. Just then, Out of the Morning Silence "THRuuusshhhshssshsss" The sound of the feeder went off throwing corn and grain everywere. Axis deer and Wild boars came in from Miles around spooking off the Wild Public land white tail.

It would have to be until day 2 until 280 got to bag his buck of a lifetime, not having drawn in Montana.. But thats another story !!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Geez 1_p, don't you know you're supposed to start these debates in SI?
rolleyes.gif

Oak

Thanks guys. I'm busting by butt on the thesis. It deals with the plant community response supplemented and non-supplemented fall sheep grazing. The goal is to use sheep to reduce sagebrush to increase grass and forb production.

cj- You're right, I may make more money in the private sector. However, I'm not in this for the money and that's not the lifestyle I'm looking to pursue. Right now I'm just looking for something for now, this may or may not be a lifetime career.

moosie you dumb ass,,, thought you knew better, I don`t need permits to hunt, the permits are just for some special stuff, over the counter tags which I will fill this year are one elk, one deer either sex, five whitetail doe deer mangement tags, one bear, upland bird and waterfowl,,,,no high fence ,,,Tom would be lost

Yeah 280, the special things still to apply for in some public hunting draws here are:

"gemsbok Oct.9, or Scimitar oryx, Dec.4, or Waterbuck Dec.4, or hog Nov.4, or javelina Oct. 8"

What do you think? I guess you've got lots to hunt. What did you hunt and/or get last year?

ohh ya Tom all those native species to draw for in Texas,,yes sir I would be proud to be from Texas

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back