Caribou Gear Tarp

I'm gonig to do it......

Moosie

Grand poopa
Learn to Type. I'm not saying I'm the Best speller but I do know I spell Jsut wrong and alot of other words. It's just becasue I type with 2 fingers and although I type fast.. very fast, the letters go ALL f'ed up.

Anyways, Little "O" made me get a Typing program and he's making me learn to type....... Dam kids :D :D

Anyways, not that I'm doing alot of it yet but maybe someday I'll put all of my fingers on the keyboard !!!!

This leads me to my Question, Who types with all their fingers and who is a Hunt and Pecker ?

With a thread tital of "I'm a going a do it !"
and a question like "Who's a hunting pecker"
I think I'm going to keep typing with two fingers

A-con said:
With a thread tital of "I'm a going a do it !"
and a question like "Who's a hunting pecker"
I think I'm going to keep typing with two fingers

I agree...:D

however I do use more than 2. I just can not see the letters on the keys without taking my glasses off so letters do get messed up.

Moosie, in time you will get it all fingered out! By all means, don't get all typo conscious on us all of a sudden. This kind of crap takes time..........

...say it ain't so Moosie. The cognitive calisthenics required for reading your posts are well worth the effort IMO....sort of a Rorschach test using letters instead of ink blots.:D

I'd have learned to type better, if heather (DAMN) hadn't sat right THERE with her skirts all those years ago...but to answer the question, I use ALL my fingers

noharleyyet said:
...say it ain't so Moosie. The cognitive calisthenics required for reading your posts are well worth the effort IMO....sort of a Rorschach test using letters instead of ink blots.:D

I said I ws going to start Typing not get an Education Beotch ...:confused: :confused:

.... ;)

beotch...noun: inferring servile characteristics.

...you must be mistaking me for someone else....beotch...:confused: :confused:

OH definately hunt and peck. I was taking typing ( yes on a type writer) class in High School when I whacked the end of my left index finger off about half way to the first joint. I use my right index finger and my left traffic finger. Still manage about 40 words a minute.

2fastnaz said:
I was taking typing ( yes on a type writer) class in High School when I whacked the end of my left index finger off about half way to the first joint.

Wow, that's a tough typewriter injury!!!

;)

I think thats great... kudo`s to little "O" hump now if i can just turn ya on the "other" issue... I`ll let you be my cyber friend:D :D :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back