Yeti GOBOX Collection

Im bowing out

Sellers want $25K, my parents will let you park it at their house until you come pick it up or eternity, whatever comes first, especially if you tell my mom a sob story about why you need to keep it there...
That is the best boat to have, you can use it since it’s parked in your moms driveway and don’t have to make the payment!

That is the best boat to have, you can use it since it’s parked in your moms driveway and don’t have to make the payment!

You may have a point, but there's ice on the lakes right now...plus I think I just sold it to @wllm1313, need to figure out what I'm going to charge as a finder's fee.

Jet skis are like the girl three doors down in college. She’s a lot of fun and a little freaky, until your friends find out.

🤣

Imma be honest, my budget is probably like a 1983 mastercraft.
My dads first boat for the family was a 89’ bay liner Capri with an outboard 125hp force and a soft floor.
2 stroke.
Blown up, bored out and rebuilt so she had a little bit more than 125 bolted to her ass.
Total sleeper.
Ran her for like 10 years.
Sailed her on the Atlantic a couple times.
Sorry for the derailment.
2F58D643-23DA-4C0B-B3AD-49EF40C258D4.jpeg

Random boat story:
In 05’ I went to Clinton marina with my old man and picked up a brand new rinker 226.
My old man only has 3 hobbies
Family
Business
Boat
The boat was what we did as a family.
We worked hard as a family to keep that thing spotless.
A couple years ago I think I almost had him talked into a new center console, but after the passing of my little brother some kind of sentimental thing about the times we spent together as a family took over and he started saying he was running that thing for another 10 years.
Last summer, due to extended exposure to saltwater a hole rusted through the oil pan while him and my mom were out on Clinton lake and they had to get towed back to the ramp.
They tied the boat off to the dock and my dad went to get the car.
So my moms sitting there on the boat waiting for him to come back when some idiot, chicken head chicken fed dentist thot who was waiting for her geologist husband to get back to the ramp with the truck $*)Q!#@$ guns the throttle on their brand new 100k mastercraft, t bones my parents boat, panics and starts flailing her arms and running around her boat while the throttle is still down smashing my parents boat against the dock.
Hell of a day.
Glad I wasn’t there because I prob would’ve got beat up by the geologist.
Dad and his buddy joe Perry pulled the motor and changed the oil pan.
Still runs like a top.
C51FC23D-73CA-4F01-BF63-8D3873F5CC30.png

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoosier50
Back