Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

I’m about tired of hammers...

Impressive shooting @brockel.

Only thing that will not loading Hammers NOT boring is if you inadvertently don’t follow the their twist rate recommendations. Couldn’t figure out why the 181 HH wouldn’t shoot in my old 700 Classic 300 WBY when 180 Accubonds grouped really well. Come to find out it’s a 1:12 twist. Dumb. Now I’m working with the 151 Absolutes. Should go fast.

Impressive shooting @brockel.

Only thing that will not loading Hammers NOT boring is if you inadvertently don’t follow the their twist rate recommendations. Couldn’t figure out why the 181 HH wouldn’t shoot in my old 700 Classic 300 WBY when 180 Accubonds grouped really well. Come to find out it’s a 1:12 twist. Dumb. Now I’m working with the 151 Absolutes. Should go fast.
Yep I’d like to be shooting the 155 hammer hunters but I can’t spin them

About tired of hammers making reloading so boring. Took a whole 17 rounds to find this load. I actually didn’t believe it so I went and loaded a couple more and tested again and they shot same POI. Was really on my game today. I think this is the load I’ll run in the tikka 284 Winchester .
View attachment 177928
Impressive. Knock back 3 cups of coffee and do it again and we will all be even more impressed. 😂

Just follow w 3 of @Schaaf ’s animal beers and you’ll be fine. Balance.
Fond memories. And Steve imbibed in a few if I remember. Foggy memory, also but great bullets. mtmuley Snowy's animal beer reference brought up memories

Attachments

• bafa038ad250e29e7a4d7a70c0e23259.jpg
    bafa038ad250e29e7a4d7a70c0e23259.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Tikka is the one factory stock I like
Tikkas and the bullet combo are so money! I just stumbled into hammers this past year and between my wife and I we killed 10 animals with them! Performance has been top notch in the accuracy is crazy!

Very nicely done!! Using the 284 case in a Tikka seems like a very good fit. LA magazines? A rechamber of my 260 would be an easy sell to me...

Back