I'm 20 years old. What's your excuse?

Spill it. Who's the HT member that drinks this much koolaid? I like that he's on board with farming, but against mining. Pretty typical of the backcountry crowd. haha
100% this asshole 🙋‍♂️.

I oscillate on the farming support as I occasionally have to work with farmers and get to pleasure of listening to how they're being regulated out of existence... while rescheduling our site visits because they're in a foreign country and driving 85k pickups, with a beater par of zeiss sitting on the dash, and bragging about their latest fishing trip (with their 150k North Rivers). But truly salt of the earth people.

You're jumping to conclusion that aren't true. I'm not anti mining, just anti that mine. Gimme anything outside of salmon country all day. Hell, I'm pretty deeply invested in Thacker Pass via LAC.

BTW #HATERZ, the latest repository for stickers is now the beer fridge.

wait-for-me-i-got-little-legs.gif

I don't do IG, but before it locked me out, sure looked like most of the pics were when he was in junior high and under his Dad's tutelage. It could have got better after that. Remember that post when he initially posted it, saw this and thought he came back to life, but no.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back