Illinois gun ban ruled "constitutional".

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are good bad and indifferent in people and all lines of work. Right now, the upper management in the FBI have some serious credibility issues. They will either get it fixed, or get worse, but right now I don't have much faith in them with the leadership they have at this time.
Just like any other job, there are great cops and there are some that should never have passed the tests or been allowed to try.

Fully respect the profession, they don’t make the laws just responsible for enforcement! It comes back to the people we put in office
I’m gonna take the stance that advocating everyone has a gun, puts our LEOs in increasingly more danger. That we ask them to do a difficult job but then tie one hand behind their back, and that it endangers our LEOs when either party seems to suggest that they are the enemy.

We ask the ATF and the FBI to protect this country, I don’t think it’s appropriate to suggest that you should take up arms against them.

A lot of the rhetoric these days is getting way to close to cop killing for me.

That is not the behavior of responsible gun owners.

I’m gonna take the stance that advocating everyone has a gun, puts our LEOs in increasingly more danger. That we ask them to do a difficult job but then tie one hand behind their back, and that it endangers our LEOs when either party seems to suggest that they are the enemy.

We ask the ATF and the FBI to protect this country, I don’t think it’s appropriate to suggest that you should take up arms against them.

Being critical of these agencies leadership is not suggesting taking up arms against them, wllm. Not sure where you came up with that rhetoric. 🙁

IMG_9812.gif

Being critical of these agencies leadership is not suggesting taking up arms against them, wllm. Not sure where you came up with that rhetoric. 🙁
Here is what the rhetoric and ridiculous meme's create. How about some honest dialogue instead of boiling things down to bumper stickers and meme's? Oh, that's right, that would require some effort and some thinking.

People on the edge of stability due to mental health issues don't need the extra stupidity of comparing red coats to ATF in childish memes...if only obviously, even to the most casual of observers with more than a couple firing brain cells.

Here is what the rhetoric and ridiculous meme's create. How about some honest dialogue instead of boiling things down to bumper stickers and meme's? Oh, that's right, that would require some effort and some thinking.

People on the edge of stability due to mental health issues don't need the extra stupidity of comparing red coats to ATF in childish memes...if only obviously, even to the most casual of observers with more than a couple firing brain cells.

There have been a number of legitimate recommendations and conversations in this thread, none of which were by you.

I did post a stupid meme, it happens quite frequently on the internet. I don’t think it will be causing anyone to take up weapons against law enforcement but I have been wrong before.

Fully respect the profession, they don’t make the laws just responsible for enforcement! It comes back to the people we put in office
So do Sheriffs count as LEOs or politicians? Apparently some think they are constitutional judges too. Slippery slope.

So do Sheriffs count as LEOs or politicians? Apparently some think they are constitutional judges too. Slippery slope.

That’s interesting, I always thought of them as an elected LEO.

Can we talk about anything that’s not on a slippery slope overlooking a valley of death??

At some point, someone along the way has to say enough is enough... Not sure where that point is, but I respect them for saying that it's getting ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back