Illinois gun ban ruled "constitutional".

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bigfin does anybody know why my account’s running so slow?
Is the fbi running some type of jammer?
Everything loads fine if I’m not logged in, but when I do it’s so slow I can barely load anything or view any pm’s.
Idk if this will even post 🤷‍♂️

@bigfin does anybody know why my account’s running so slow?
Is the fbi running some type of jammer?
Everything loads fine if I’m not logged in, but when I do it’s so slow I can barely load anything or view any pm’s.
Idk if this will even post 🤷‍♂️

So either you've been 'discouraged' (a way for forums to slow/limit specific users) or your connection suddenly got bad.

I'll let you guess which occurred.

3k posts, 10k likes and I get silenced.
Can’t have somebody with that kind of influence going again the main stream narrative I guess.
In the event of my total blocking, it’s been very nice knowing most of you.

Ken, thank you got everything.
You’re a super cool dude!
Have fun in tsv!
Don’t let me these guys shame you for your new pickup.
That thing’s awesome and they’re just jealous.

Will, thank you for everything in the beginning.
You seem like a pretty good guy, but over time you have grown increasingly opinionated and I feel like you have a very polarized view of the world based on a very privileged upbringing with 2 college educated parents and a subsidized house in an elite vacation community.
Sorry if I kinda went off the rails back in June, but when your brother in law, an apparent attorney from Alaska reached out to me to tell me your a know it all asshole, it just kinda blew my mind.
Likewise when you would message me to say he’s an asshole.
It just kinda blew my mind that this og executive and an attorney are reaching out to a trucker to tell him that their family members are assholes.
Where’s the love 🤷‍♂️
Don’t og execs and attorneys ever have to work?
Or do they just talk chit on the internet to anyone who will listen?

I’d also like to say that before some of you guys, with a lot of likes offer opinions on global politics and finance, you should get your stuff together in your own household.
This was also a major revelation.

Anyways, thanks again to everyone that’s helped me over the past 4 years or so.
I was in a major rut when I found this place and hunting and it definitely helped me get out of it.

If anyone wants to reach me or ski a couple laps this winter, you can reach me at douglasr654 on Snapchat.

Peace, love and positive vibes ht!
Keep the left door shut and stay in it!

Can’t have somebody with that kind of influence going again the main stream narrative I guess.

Have fun in tsv!

You seem like a pretty good guy, but over time you have grown increasingly opinionated and I feel like you have a very polarized view of the world based on a very privileged upbringing with 2 college educated parents and a subsidized house in an elite vacation community.
Sorry if I kinda went off the rails back in June, but when your brother in law, an apparent attorney from Alaska reached out to me to tell me your a know it all asshole, it just kinda blew my mind.
It just kinda blew my mind that this og executive and an attorney are reaching out to a trucker to tell him that their family members are assholes.
Where’s the love 🤷‍♂️

I’d also like to say that before some of you guys, with a lot of likes offer opinions on global politics and finance, you should get your stuff together in your own household.

I was in a major rut when I found this place and hunting and it definitely helped me get out of it.

If anyone wants to reach me or ski a couple laps this winter, you can reach me at douglasr654 on Snapchat.

Don't take it so personal. Most are blowhards or (as you've self proclaimed) only have this place and that reputation.

If you hurt feelers enough to get throttled, just keep doing you, you ain't got time to worry about someone else's life and feelings. If you get banned, then move on to the next place.

As it's all conjecture now, know this- several on essentially day1 pm'd me to basically say "you know who that is? You don't get the right to question him". My $0.02 is I don't care who they are if that's the company and influence they keep, they can get bent.

Though this place has "its company it keeps", and that's a known quantity at other forums, you may find some that are more echo Chambers in your favor and some not so much.

You do you.
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.
Robert Frost

Have fun in tsv!

Where’s the love 🤷‍♂️

giphy.gif

well this thread has been off the trail for a while. I guess going off the cliff was only a matter of time.

well this thread has been off the trail for a while. I guess going off the cliff was only a matter of time.
Yeah, not the first time I brought something up and it went sideways. @Big Fin if you want you can shut this one down. Don't see anything positive in the future here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back