illegals don`t hunt? [remember that argument]

cjcj

Arizona Game and Fish publishes hunting regulations in Spanish :MAD :MAD

News Media
Dec 21, 2005

PHOENIX - In an effort to introduce more people to hunting and fishing in our state, the Arizona Game and Fish Department is publishing three of its regulation booklets in Spanish.

"Arizona has a large population of Hispanics. Our department has long recognized the importance of reaching this segment of hunters and anglers. Translating our regulations into Spanish is just another step in that direction," says Francisco Abarca, the international and borderland projects manager for the department.

Available this week will be the 2005-2006 hunt regulations translated into Spanish. They are currently being shipped to 172 sporting goods stores, gun shops and Arizona Game and Fish Department license dealers across the state.

The hunt regulation booklet is an informative guide for Spanish-speaking hunters or those interested in hunting for the first time. It contains information on how to apply for big game hunts and hunting licenses in Arizona, where and what to hunt, and costs associated with hunting in Arizona. The hunt regulations also contain a full-page map of the state outlining the different game management units.

"Many Hispanics truly enjoy outdoor recreational activities and many take the whole family with them," says Abarca. "Sport fishing and hunting is another way of enjoying the outdoors, and the department wants everyone to have the information needed to understand and participate in these kinds of recreational activities."

The 2005-2006 Spanish hunt regulations will also be available at all Arizona Game and Fish Department offices around the state and online at azgfd.gov.

Well, now they will at least know they need a license and a tag! But I dont know cjcj, I think if I was you this just might be the final thing that would convince me to get the hell out of that state. |oo
Why in the HELL would the state of Arizona want to cater to people who are CRIMINALS??? :BLEEP:

CJ,
Where did you get the idea that translating into Spanish was for Illegals?

Everybody who speaks Spanish is not Illegal. Your prejudice is amazing and neverending....

If you cannot speak the English you should not hunt in this country without a guide. How can you read Maps in english, or platt books, or no tresspassing signs? How can you function in this country, much less read rules on hunting if you do not read or speak our countries language? Remember what happened in Wisconsin last fall with an immigrant that claimed he didnt know he was tresspassing? 7 dead hunters shot by him.

JoseCuervo said:
CJ,
Where did you get the idea that translating into Spanish was for Illegals?

Hoser read below.
The hunt regulation booklet is an informative guide for Spanish-speaking hunters or those interested in hunting for the first time

MMM Why are they 1st time hunters? Why don`t they speak/understand English "IF" they are Americans? :confused:

Everybody who speaks Spanish is not Illegal. Your prejudice is amazing and neverending....
your right i am prejudice against ILLEGALS hump

Hoser i will be glad to "educate" you after Christmas [i don`t have the time right now]

But i will tell you this... at least 50% of the people who DON`T speak ENGLISH... And can ONLY speak SPANISH in AZ are ILLEGAL... can you understand that? hump |oo

Its not the AZ G&f that is mandating this crap ! [ spanish regs] |oo

Its coming down from the Governors office thru her "diversity" programs... :MAD The Game and Fish "must" comply. :( .. and they will "act" like its OK with them. [ or heads will roll.]

Hoser do you want to tell me that Illegals won`t hunt/fish and get big game tags in AZ? Think these New regs will help them.? You surely can`t be that stupid... can you?... :confused: Have a Merry Christmas..... :) :)

cjcj said:
But i will tell you this... at least 50% of the people who DON`T speak ENGLISH... And can ONLY speak SPANISH in AZ are ILLEGAL...

Not only that, but the ones who can't speak any English, should NOT be a legal citizen of the United States! |oo

Don't immigrants to this country have to pass some kind of test? :confused:

W.H ...yes i am about sick of AZ and the way things are going in this state....I have too many ties to leave right now.... but believe me when the time is right 5-7 years i can`t wait to leave this "cesspool" of humanity [ phx.metro]

I have been fighting a seemingly losing battle against illegal immigration..... and it just keeps getting worse... We have too many people who just keep making excuses for them... someday they will "choke on it"...Somehow i just can`t "surrender"

cj, do you have to provide a social security number, drivers license or any other form of government issued ID to get a hunting license in AZ?

TheTone,

The answer is yes, the standard reply you'll get from CJCJ is that they can buy a SS number from a bum.

I have hired Mexican workers who gave me SS cards to copy then had calls that they belonged to a 5 year old girl. Nice documentation only costs a hundred dollars.

BuzzH said:
TheTone,

The answer is yes, the standard reply you'll get from CJCJ is that they can buy a SS number from a bum.

Once again Buzzh shows he is ignorant and clueless.... hump

Never! ever! have i had to show "ANY" i.d. at wallmart or any other place to get a resident AZ hunting licence.. or prove residency! they simply don`t/won`t/ check.

Keep drinking that "liberal" cool aid Buzz... if you cared about those "little" coues deer down here . you should wake up. hump ....

CJ, so there is no personal info collected to get a AZ hunting license? What is on an AZ license? Why am I concerning myself with applying as a non-resident then? Looks like I'm in the resident pool next year.

Ringer, by hiring illegals you do realize you are only contributing to the problem, right?

JoseCuervo said:
CJ,
How do you jump to the conclusion that everybody who hunts and speaks Spanish is illegal???

Jose, the question is...if they can't speak English, then how and why are they a citizen of this country (an English speaking country)??? If somebody wants to hunt in this country they should at least take the time to learn English well enough to be able to read and understand the hunting regulations! Arizona should not have to go to the extra expense of printing the regulations in Spanish in addition to English. :mad:

WH, English is not the official language of the US, the most commonly spoken, sure, but this country has no official language.

JoseCuervo said:
CJ,
How do you jump to the conclusion that everybody who hunts and speaks Spanish is illegal???

Jose where did i say that? You better quit lying or Santa will spank you. :)

In 2002, the Census Bureau estimated that 8.7 million people resided in the United States illegally. The Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) has estimated that approximately 40 percent of illegal immigrants are visa overstayers while 60 percent crossed our borders without permission. Although the majority of illegal immigrants wish us no harm and simply want a better life for themselves and their families, the stark reality is that their presence has spawned widespread document and identity fraud throughout the United States that threatens our ability to distinguish illegal aliens from U.S. citizens and legal foreign residents.

Once here, illegal immigrants must work to support themselves. The immense demand for documents ?proving? the right to work in the United States has led to the exploitation of loopholes in laws and regulations at every level of government. The offices that provide original or duplicate copies of these documents suffer from overwork, under-funding, and severe systems inadequacies

Production and distribution of false documents has become a large and sophisticated industry. A wide variety of documents are involved, ranging from baptismal certificates to INS-issued documents. However, three seemingly innocuous documents form the core of the crisis the United States now faces in ensuring that its personal identification documents and databases are secure. They are U.S. birth certificates, Social Security numbers (SSNs), and driver?s licenses.

U.S. Birth Certificates
In 1986 Congress passed the Immigration Reform and Control Act, a key element of which was sanctions against employers who hired illegal aliens. This act had the unintended consequence of accelerating the proliferation of counterfeit, stolen, and illegally obtained Social Security cards and driver?s licenses, which are the most frequently provided documents used to demonstrate authorization to work in the United States. Birth certificates are one of many so-called ?breeder? documents that are often used to obtain Social Security cards and driver?s licenses.

Increasingly, illegal alien job seekers are choosing to buy counterfeit U.S. birth certificates

Buzz what "proof" did you show to get your Coues tag?

Tone ..what you don`t understand is "illegals" actually meet the AZ residency requirment in most cases [very easily] you don`t.. so an illegal gets a much cheaper Elk/Deer/Buffalo tag than You or any other U.S. citizen of another state hump ....same thing with college tuition etc.etc.

Printing Hunting regs in SPANISH only helps illegals apply for big game tags.... :MAD |oo

I'm not pro illegal, I think its a travesty what is happening at our sothern border; but I wouldn't draw the conclusion that AZ is printing spanish regs just so illegals can hunt. If AZ is allowing illegals to meet a residency requirement then that is where your problem is on this issue, not with a spanish printing of regs.

Washington Hunter said:
Jose, the question is...if they can't speak English, then how and why are they a citizen of this country (an English speaking country)??? If somebody wants to hunt in this country they should at least take the time to learn English well enough to be able to read and understand the hunting regulations! Arizona should not have to go to the extra expense of printing the regulations in Spanish in addition to English. :mad:

WH,
Why do you think only citizens hunt in this country? There are many people who travel the world and hunt in countries they don't speak the language.

Do you really think we should have language tests for people before they can hunt in that country? When we go to Argentina to shoot doves or ducks, should we be required to master Spanish?

Back